Performance Fitness Systems TB560 5 to 60-Pound Adjustable Dumbbells with Stand
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Each Turbo Bell features an Easy Slide feature and adjusts to 23 different weight settings
- Adjust from 5 pounds to 60 pounds in 2.5-pound increments
- Forged steel weight plates for durability
- Sturdy steel stand allows for easy storage
- Set includes two Turbo Bells, a stand, a complete exercise program and instructions
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
More to consider from our brands
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
The TB560 Turbo Bells are compact, adjustable dumbbells with a solid steel durable stand. These dumbbells offer 23 different weight setting from 5 lbs to 60 lbs. The TB560 Turbo Bells are easy to adjust and the weight plates are conveniently stored in the storage tray. The weight plates are forged steel for long lasting durability. The set comes with a complete exercise program and instructions.
Enjoy an efficient strength training workout with the TB560 Adjustable Dumbbell and Stand Set from Performance Fitness. Each Turbo Bell features an Easy Slide feature and adjusts to 23 different weight settings: as light as 5 pounds to as heavy as 60 pounds. The Turbo Bells support more than 50 exercises, including curls, bench presses, flies, tricep extensions, shoulder presses, and plenty more. You'll also be able to keep your dumbbells secure and out of the way with the included steel stand.
Each Turbo Bell can be as light as 5 pounds or as heavy as 60 pounds.
- Compact, adjustable dumbbells with solid and durable steel stand
- Turbo Bells offer 23 different weight settings
- Adjusts with just a flick of the wrist by 2.5-pound increments
- Each Turbo Bell can be as light as 5 pounds or as heavy as 60 pounds
- Easy-to-adjust weight levers allow the user quickly change weight settings
- Weight plates conveniently rest in individual slots for easy adjustment
- Durable cast iron weight plates
- Comes with a complete exercise program and usage instructions
- Designed and tested under the guidance of exercise physiologists and certified personal trainers
- Package Dimensions : 54 x 22 x 16 inches; 149.5 Pounds
- Item model number : TB560
- Date First Available : August 1, 2009
- Manufacturer : Performance Fitness Systems
- ASIN : B002IXAHXM
Best Sellers Rank:
#2,070,802 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors)
- #3,722 in Exercise & Fitness Dumbbells
- Customer Reviews:
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The only reason I took a star off is because it does sometimes get annoying trying to set the dumbbells back in the stand. Adjusting the weights is a breeze overall, but you just have to get the dumbbells int he exact position when putting them back in and it can get a little frustrating sometimes.
So I've had these for almost a year now, use them multiple times a week, and go pretty hard on them when I workout like a I would any dumbbell. Despite the plastic construction these have held up incredibly well and I'm very impressed. Initially the adjusting mechanism was annoying b/c placing the dumbbells back on the stands can be annoying. HOWEVER, unlike the bowflex, you can easily adjust the weight load of these when they're not on the stand making for easy transitions to lower weight resistance in the middle of your workout. The ONE ISSUE that I've had...one of the screws on the stand came loose. It was promptly retightened.
They have proved to be durable, but I treat them with respect and don't drop them, etc. If you drop adjustable dumbbells, regardless of the manufacturer, they will break after a while.
With a set of dumbbells, an adjustable bench and some creativity, the upper body workout possibilities are endless. I, unfortunately, lack a bit in the creativity department. Amazon sells a few books about dumbbell exercises . I bought the "Ultimate Dumbbell Guide" which is stocked with good exercise ideas.
I like dumbbells for home use. When doing bench press, you don't need a spotter. Plus, for everything else, it puts an end to favoring your dominant side. Most of us are either stronger with the left or right side and barbells only encourage the strength disparity.
After using these for a while, I'm in the market for a better set.
1. I've found that the weight don't seem to be centered around the grip so that the weight tends to rotate on it's own - not good when you are working wrists/forearms. I don't want the weight "helping" me do the movement.
2. I'm tired of having to fiddle with the weights when trying to set them back in their rack. The weight plates that are left behind in the rack tend to tilt to the side because the stand does not properly hold the loose plates in the upright position. This makes it hard to place a barbell back in the stand. The tilted weights don't line up properly and get caught on the barbell end assemblies. Often I'll have to put one weight down so I have a free hand to jiggle the loose plates back into alignment to get the barbell to properly set back into the stand. When you're doing tightly-timed Tabata workouts, you don't really want to have to stop your pace to do this.
I'm removing one more star from my review because of these issues (was 4 stars, now 3 stars).
Currently in the market for a better adjustable weight set....
# July 6, 2011:
I received this item about a week ago. The booklet that came with the item was not written very clearly, so assembly took some trial and error. As stated in another review, the kit did not include enough washers for the assembly, so I had to provide some of my own.
The dumbbells have stickers, 3 on each end, that are supposed to show what lever settings to use for different weights. As shipped, the settings were all completely wrong. For example, setting the levers as shown on the stickers for 60 pounds ended up with 5 pounds - just the opposite of what it should have been.
I figured out that the stickers were (1) on the wrong sides of the dumbbells (left stickers were on the right side of each dumbbell and vice versa), and (2) the stickers were also upside down. This was a factory assembly error. Once I figured out what sticker belonged where and adjusted them correctly, the lever settings worked properly.
The weights seem to operate well. However, I did not expect to have to solve a couple puzzles first in order to be able to use them. I'd have given the product 5 stars were it not for the assembly and sticker issues above. I would recommend this to other users, but be prepared to spend some time getting this item put together properly.