|Item Weight||4.09 pounds|
|Package Dimensions||8 x 6.5 x 3.2 inches|
|Manufacturer Part Number||ENAIC3152H|
|OEM Part Number||06E905115 077905115C 077905115E 077905115F 077905115H 077905115P, 077905115Q 077905115T 077907115K 9008019027 9091902230 9091902249, 90919-02230 90919-02249 90919-02259, E593, 5C1196, E788, E993, 52-1596, IC336, IC573, 88921392, UF-230, UF-493, 90080-19027, 90080-91180, 90919-01210|
ENA Pack of 8 High Performance Ignition Coils Compatible with Toyota Lexus 4Runner Tundra Land Cruiser Sequoia GS430 GX470 LS430 LX470 LX570 SC430-4.3L 4.7L 5.7L V8 fit for C1173 UF-230
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- ENA Ignition Coil Packs are engineered for original equipment and replacement applications. Every component either matches or improves on the OE design to ensure fast and easy installation with superior performance and reliability
- Reduces common ignition coil issues such as; no/hard start, long crank time, misfires, lack of power, inconsistent transmission shifts, spark plug fouling, premature catalytic converter failure, poor fuel economy, check engine light illumination
- Designed and manufactured to operate reliably under all operating conditions and throughout the entire engine speed range for peak engine performance
- ENA products are designed to meet or exceed OE specifications in form, fit and function
- 1 Year Limited Warranty - Please use enter your vehicle in your Amazon Garage above to see if this part is compatible with your vehicle
Frequently bought together
Compare with similar items
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
ENA Ignition coils are always made with high grade copper, designed for specific application and tested on road. Package included: Ignition Coil Please review the information above carefully to make sure this part Compatible with your vehicle. Our High Performance Ignition Coil is designed to be small, light and easy to install with the highest quality primary and secondary windings.
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
By 01'GS430-PA on November 4, 2020
By Ralph P. Lanciotti Jr. on October 27, 2020