|Item Weight||3.28 pounds|
|Package Dimensions||9.29 x 6.85 x 3.11 inches|
|Manufacturer Part Number||ENAIC1361H|
ENA High Performance Pack of 6 Ignition Coil compatible with Jeep Grand Cherokee Commander Liberty V6 V8 4.7L 3.7L Dodge NITRO Ram 1500 Durango Dakota GN10456
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- ENA Ignition Coil Packs are engineered for original equipment and replacement applications. Every component either matches or improves on the OE design to ensure fast and easy installation with superior performance and reliability
- Reduces common ignition coil issues such as; no/hard start, long crank time, misfires, lack of power, inconsistent transmission shifts, spark plug fouling, premature catalytic converter failure, poor fuel economy, check engine light illumination
- Designed and manufactured to operate reliably under all operating conditions and throughout the entire engine speed range for peak engine performance
- ENA products are designed to meet or exceed OE specifications in form, fit and function
- 1 Year Limited Warranty - Please use enter your vehicle in your Amazon Garage above to see if this part is compatible with your vehicle
Consider this Amazon's Choice product that delivers quickly
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Compare with similar items
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Our ignition coils are made to be durable, long-lasting and reliable under stress and extreme road conditions.
- 2004-2008 DODGE DAKOTA V6 3.7L
- 2004-2007 DODGE DURANGO V6 3.7L
- 2007-2008 DODGE NITRO V6 3.7L
- 2002-2008 DODGE RAM 1500 V6 3.7L
- 2000-2007 DODGE DAKOTA V8 4.7L
- 2000-2007 DODGE DURANGO V8 4.7L
- 2002-2007 DODGE RAM 1500 V8 4.7L
- 2006-2008 JEEP COMMANDER V6 3.7L
- 2005-2008 JEEP GRAND CHEROKEE V6 3.7L
- 2002-2008 JEEP LIBERTY V6 3.7L
- 2006-2007 JEEP COMMANDER V8 4.7L
- 1999-2007 JEEP GRAND CHEROKEE V8 4.7L
- 2007 CHRYSLER ASPEN V8 4.7L
- 2006-2009 MITSUBISHI RAIDER V6 3.7L
- 2006-2007 MITSUBISHI RAIDER V8 4.7L
Going Above and Beyond for Our Customers
When and why should you replace ignition coils?
Ignition coils would fail due to age, overuse or simply manufacture defects. The material can crack or melt due to the heat from the electrical terminals. Replace your ignition coils as soon as your car starts showing signs of misfire, the engine check light appears or if your vehicle manual suggest that you replace them after a period of time.
The symptoms of defective coils depends on the car in question. It could be a misfire, backfiring, burnt gasoline smell, or starting issues when your “Check Engine Light” turns on. This will appear on the dashboard as a CEL. Prolonged engine misfire will destroy the catalytic converter and can lead to engine detonation.
When replacing ignition coils it is best to have them replaced all at once. Keep in mind that if one of the coils goes defective, then the others are probably going to be defective in the near future.
The number of ignition coils in the car depends on the car engine, model and year. Do not assume all vehicles are the same.
Why Choose Our Coils?
- Eliminate misfire
- Direct replacement into vehicle
- Durable as they come
- Easy Installation
- Custom-made for the road
- Fit OE equipment with ease
- Tested in real life situations
- Most coils come pre-greased
ENA Premium Auto Parts is an automotive aftermarket parts supplier. Our everyday customers include your next-door mechanics and do it yourself vehicle owners from all over the world.