GAEMS M155 15.5" HD LED Performance Portable Gaming Monitor for PS4, XBOX ONE, and other Consoles (console not included)
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
|Refresh Rate||60 Hz|
|Screen Size||15.5 Inches|
|Total HDMI Ports||1|
|Hardware Interface||USB, HDMI, 3.5mm Audio|
About this item
- Virtually lag-free gaming thanks to a 60 Hz refresh rate
- Safeguard the monitor's screen on the go with the protective cover, which features a micro felt interior for defense against damage and doubles as a stand for comfortable viewing
- Listen to game audio, music and more without disturbing others by connecting compatible headphones (not included) to the 3.5mm stereo jack, and ensure reliable power with a mini USB port
- Easily connect compatible devices via the dedicated HDMI input
- Experience games, videos and more in crisp, detailed 720p resolution.Adaptor Input Voltage:100-240v AC
- Please refer user guide (page no 6) for installation and trouble shooting steps
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
GAEMS M155 ultra-lightweight 15.5 inch Performance Gaming Monitor provides virtually lag-free for consoles with HDMI output. Whether you prefer gaming at home, work, school or anywhere on the go; GAEMS M155 is optimized for console gaming and offers access to a better HD gaming or entertainment experience with a compact LED design.
Lightweight and Portable
Whether you prefer to game on a console, a laptop or simply want a second monitor for your PC or HDMI compatible devices, the M155 is a portable monitor that promises to perform.
Camera Mount: 1/4 Camera Screw socket for compatible Mounts/Clamps/Tripods.
Viewing Options: Hinged Anti-slip rubber feet, supports 12° viewing angle.
Sound: Listen with the single speaker on back or with your headphones (not included).
Hinged anti-slip rubber feet that pop out to support a 12 degree viewing angle. A 1/4” socket on the back of the monitor for compatible mounts, clamps and tripods.
A Better Product At a Better Price
Experience games, videos and more in crisp, detailed 720p resolution. With the M155 everybody can become GAEMS Enabled. Be the envy of your gaming community.
Game anywhere with the GAEMS M155 performance gaming monitor. Whether you Prefer to game on a Console, a laptop, or simply want a second monitor for your PC or HDMI compatible devices, this portable monitor promises to perform. The 15.5” 720p (1080p scaled) e-led monitor provides a virtually lag-free experience for any device with HDMI output and requires only a single USB for power. Proof you don't need to sacrifice power for portability. Enjoy Quality sound through the integrated speaker or take advantage of the internal audio by plugging in your favorite pair of headphones. The hinged Anti-Slip rubber feet on the back of the monitor pop out to support a 12 degree viewing angle. You can also easily mount the monitor using the built-in 1/4” Camera screw socket. Compatibility PC, Xbox One S, Xbox One, Xbox 360, PlayStation 4, PlayStation 3, Mobile Devices, Additional features Recessed Ports and Single Speaker on Back, ¼ inches camera screw socket for compatible mounts/clamps/tripods, Ergonomic options hinged Anti-Slip Rubber Feet Supports 12 degree Viewing Angle, Frequency 60Hz.
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
It first starts deteriorating by getting dead pixels after a few weeks. It seems that every time you use it another pixel dies. After about a month, I noticed the micro USB port started to become unreliable, and the monitor would shut off in the middle of game. After another month passed, the micro USB port died completely, and I could no longer use the monitor.
I expected better of gaems.
Ok. When I bought this I assumed I was getting what other customers had posted pics of, which is a screen with a case that doubles as a stand.... Wrong. You get the new version of this product (go to gaems website to see) it has small hinges In the back of the screen for the stand. Which sucks because you have to take the screen in and out of a zip up soft bag to get to it instead of the case just flipping closed, And the angle at which it sits on a table is kind of annoying... Because you can't adjust angle your stuck having to position your head just right to not catch room glare. On the case and stand 2in1 it can be adjusted (angle) so you can position to see easier.
But. The new model has 2 neat things the other doesn't so I kept it...
First it has built in speakers (the 2in1 case does not)
Second it has a spot on the back of the monitor you can screw a camera tripod into and stand it up that way. I got the adjustable arm tripod for go pro and it works awesome, cause you can literally wrap the legs around anything and put your screen anywhere.
E.g. On back headrest of the car seat.
That said I'm really glad I got this instead as I think I wouldn't be happy without speakers.
Good build, great screen.
It requires two open USB ports if you power screen by USB. So even tho it takes micro USB you need that special wire. Also you can use one USB to power it but Only on the power adapter then give you.
Overall I recommend if you don't mind not having a built on case. I prefer the speakers myself.
By George Canty on April 9, 2018
Light weight. I fit everthing (but my headset) in a little laptop bag. Easy to carry just throw my headset around my neck. Its only going to the office on those slow nights.
Can be ran off ps4 so only need one outlets
Hdmi issue mentioned
No speakers but the no speakers keeps it so light
Ps. The one-day shipping was great! Came exactly as expected.
Top reviews from other countries
- A nice looking picture that from the right angle and a bit of menu adjustment delivers a bright contrasty image that is more than good enough and I didn't find the glare a problem
- The resolution although scaled down to 720p is sharp although occasionally the graphics did appear jagged around the edges
- It displayed 60FPS very well not skipping a beat. Good enough for fast FPS
- 15.5" feels a lot bigger then I though it would
- The viewing angles. I did get used to it once I found a sweet spot but the angles are bad. I found that these were so bad that when the top of the screen looked right the bottom didn't and when the bottom looked right the bottom didn't. But this isn't designed to replace your HD TV, it is a compromise, but compared to something like an iPad screen it's just not even in the same ballpark
THE BUILD QUALITY
- Its very lightweight which is very useful in terms of portability
- It doesn't feel durable, the lightweight nature makes it feel flimsy, cheap and hollow
- The buttons on the side rattle and feel loose and you are never sure if you've actually pressed them
- This is a matter of taste, but I didn't much like the look of it, the cheap glossy plastic housing with a textured feel come across as very tacky
- Mine came with a huge garish sticker on the back shouting about how energy efficient it is, this looks truly horrible and you'd risk leaving glue all over the back if you peeled it off, luckily the cover covers this entirely
- It starts up quite quickly and simply, potentially at the press of a single button
- I like many others had connection issues, taking up to 10 times to connect to a PS4 although I didn't have this same issue when I tested it with my laptop. Once it connected it remained stable until you disconnect
- Editing the Gamma/Contrast/Brightness etc is very unintuitive, I found it really difficult trying to navigate the menu to adjust settings using the buttons on the side and the menu looks like something from 1998
- It comes with everything you need to get going including an HDMI and USB power cable
- These cables are uselessly short. Unless you want to sit the screen directly on top of the console (potentially causing it to over heat) these are useless. Luckily I found that any nano USB powered the screen fine including a phone charger and the PS4 controller cable and you probably have a HDMI already as they come with the PS4 and XBOX One as standard
- The case it comes with is well designed, it fits securely with two screws to the back of the screen and is easy to assemble, they even give you a spare screw just in case one goes missing.
- It also holds the screen in place at three different angles well, even on soft surfaces like duvets
- It feels like it would effectively protect the screen from knocks and scratches
- The outside of the cover feels very cheap, this is not a soft touch rubber but rough plastic
- It also damages very easily with scratches appearing from even the most careful use
Overall if you are looking for a very portable screen to take around with you that will give you a quality but not perfect gaming experience (when it connects) and you don't mind all of its small flaws you might be very happy with this.
But if the TVs tied up and you were thinking this could answer I'd recommend getting a computer monitor that will give you better viewing angles and probably 1080p at much less money or if your internets good and you are a PS4 user instead try using the remote play app for PC and MAC, as long as your internet is good enough you can stream gameplay to a computer or laptop with really good results FOR FREE!
Lag free in COD BO3 and PS4
Bright and lightweight
Single Usb 3.0 powered
Very Poor viewing angles
Takes couple of attempts to get the screen working