|Screen Size||11.5 inches|
|Hard Drive||32 GB|
|Average Battery Life (in hours)||6 hours|
Asurion 13 Month Tablet Accident Protection Plan ($100 - $124.99)from Asurion, LLC
- Covers drops, spills, cracked screens along with electrical and mechanical issues
- Accidents happen - Be Prepared - Your coverage starts immediately
- If we can't fix it, we will issue you an Amazon Gift Card for full replacement value
- No deductibles or additional fees. Easy claims online or by phone. Contract is emailed to you within hours of your purchase.
- Fully Transferable. 100% refund within first 30 days
Premium High Performance RCA Galileo Pro 11.5" 32GB Touchscreen Tablet Computer with Keyboard Case Quad-Core 1.3Ghz Processor 1G Memory 32GB HDD Webcam Wifi Bluetooth Android 6.0-Blue
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- RCA 11 Galileo Pro 2-in-1 tablet with detachable keyboard. The 11 Galileo Pro operates on Android Marshmallow and showcases the operating system's brand-new material design.
- 11.5-inch high definition screen. The impressive 1.3GHz quad-core processor is powerful enough to zoom through applications and tasks. Quickly update your social statuses, compose emails and navigate the Web with the detachable keyboard and built-in trackpad.
- 32GB of storage memory When it's time to get down to business, open up the included WPS Office app and create powerful documents and spreadsheets. Effortlessly transition the RCA 11 Galileo Pro into a stand-alone tablet by detaching the keyboard.
- Webcams, WiFi and Bluetooth You may also dock the tablet to the keyboard in many positions to suit your liking or intended use. Use the tablet's Bluetooth functionality to pair and connect with other Bluetooth-enabled devices.
- Mini HDMI Output Port: 1 Mirco USB Port: 1 USB Port: 1 Micro SD Card Slot: 1 3.5mm Headphone Jack: 1 Microphone: 1 DC IN Jack: 1
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Premium Performance Touchscreen HD Tablet in Blue 11.5" 6.0 Android Marshmallow OS Micro USB port, webcams, wifi, micro SD slot 32 GB memory Mini HDMI output port bluetooth, so fun and fast. Get yours NOW
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Context: I bought two of these for our kids to use (rather than have them destroy $400 iPads/galaxy tablets). Compare this product to Fire HD 8 Tablet with Alexa, 8" HD Display, 32 GB, Black - with Special Offers. The Fire boasts slightly more ram (1.5GB versus 1.0 GB), and I'm sure if I knew about processors the Fire would have a better processor, but this tablet's party pieces are:
1. Attachable keyboard: This tablet has a magnetic attaching keyboard (similar in concept to a Microsoft Surface). Keyboard performs well, and tablet seems to recognize it the instant it is attached (no waiting for Blue Tooth Pairing). Keyboard can be attached front or rear facing, and fits snug into position (though I'm sure if you tried, you could shake the tablet and keyboard apart, potentially damaging your tablet, but again, you'd have to try for that). Honestly, the keyboard is what sold me on this tablet!
2. Large Display: this tablet boasts an 11.5 inch display (though the resolution is not great).
3. 32 GB Storage: competitive amount of storage space for this price point
4. Ports: tablet has TONS of ports: Mini HDMI, AC Power*, Micro USB, 3.5MM headphone jack, USB, Micro SD, also microphone, cameras (front and rear), and a speaker
5. Features: full Android 6.0 Marshmellow OS (not a watered down Kindle OS)
6. Connectivity: Blue Tooth, Wifi --nothing wanting in this department
*Tablet can be charged via the Micro USB port (just like any other tablet), or the AC Power port (AC Power cord included). Not sure why RCA felt the need to include a redundant changing mechanism, but okay. I'd rather they just included USB charging, and took the $3.00 - $5.00 off the price of the tablet, as it's just one more cord to keep track of (and honestly, we'll probably never use them since USB cords have infested our house).
Where it's lacking:
Keep in mind, this is designed to be an entry-level tablet. . . like for kids/tweens/teens entry level. If you are buying this for a blazing fast, visually stunning tablet experience, you will HATE this tablet. The screen resolution will not wow you (it's not terrible, just not great). I purchased this for my young children to do homework on/watch some Netflix on. With that said:
1. Clunky: the tablet has a rather thick and clunky (read: cheap) feel to it. There is no pretentiousness about it. It is not pretending to be a sleek and sexy tablet. It's more a grown-up TI-108 Elementary Calculator (man that brings back memories of getting my friends to key in 7734 on those things back in the 3rd and 4th grades!. Despite it's plastic feel, it does feel sturdy and solid. you can hand this off to a toddler relatively confident that at the worst it will come back with a smeared screen (but what the kid smeared on the screen can leave nightmares!)--this thing's not military grade, but it's no egg shell.
2. Resolution: If there is a shortcoming to this tablet, it's the resolution. I've struggled to find any hard figures on the screen resolution on amazon's page. If you meander over to Wal Mart's website (where it currently sells for $20 less than Amazon, by the way!), I was able to find the resolution listed as 1024 x 600. Compare that to the Fire HD with a 10.1-inch display's resolution of 1280 x 800, or the iPad Air's resolution (on a 9.7 inch display) of 2048 x 1536 --literally, double the resolution on a screen nearly 2 full inches smaller! (Granted, you're paying roughly 5 times more for that 2x resolution and the processing power that comes with it).
3. Performance: While not great, the performance is acceptable for the price. If you're looking for blazing fast computing at this price point, you're a few years out at least.
Conclusion: great tablet and excellent value for the money. Tablet is by no means "future-proof" (there are probably apps already out there this thing would struggle with), but this thing seems to be exactly what I was looking for in a tablet for my kiddos. Well-played, RCA.