Oil month Automotive Spring Reading Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Always ad-free. Learn more. PCB for select Bang & Olufsen Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Home Gift Guide Mother's Day gifts across Amazon Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Hostiles available to rent Hostiles available to rent Hostiles available to rent  Kids Edition Echo Dot Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now TG18PP_gno

Performance Studies: An Introduction
Format: Paperback|Change

on February 13, 2016
It took forever for me to receive this book even though it shipped from the state I live in. I ordered this book for a Performance Studies class but I don't personally like the layout out of the book. The author includes several blurbs from different sources and scholars and they're really annoying. They are meant to complement the text but sometimes they are too short to even make sense. I will say however that the author is very learned about the subject and overall the content is comprehensive and easy to understand.
on January 4, 2018
Perfect and informative
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on June 9, 2010
I think the book is a great overview of the field. I recommend it to those curious about what performance studies might be. The binding is useless, however. It fell apart quickly.
on February 29, 2012
I would like to see performed literature in the next edition covered: how poetry background informs performance art and performance art informs contemporary performance poetry, especially things like this Intoxication: Heathcliff on Powell Street by art school poets like Hedwig Gorski, Vito Acconci, and Laurie Anderson. Hope this book stays in print and updates with new editions.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on March 8, 2007
The item was in perfect condition and I received it in a timely fashion. I enjoy the reading, though sometimes the author is not clear in his intentions and it leaves you confused.