Industrial Deals Beauty Save up to 90% on textbooks STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning _baw _baw _baw  Introducing Echo Show Limited-time offer: All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis Trade it in. Fund the next. Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 32 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 50 reviews
on November 18, 2016
Works excellent for about a week then my body started to get used to it fast. Recommend cycling this with another pre-workout (either change every few days or switch back and forth each week.)
on January 30, 2017
this pre-workout should only be used by individuals who have experience taking these kind of supplements in the past it has an intense kick that lasts far longer than most supplements ive used in the past i would highly recommend this to any experienced lifter
on July 28, 2016
It's a decent pre-workout, does it what it says. I would buy again if it wasn't for the fact that it cramps my stomach and clears my bowels everytime I take it. Unfortunately, this is the first pre-workout I've tried with this side effect. :(
on February 26, 2017
I enjoy this preworkout and this flavor. It has a time release so it does not kick in immediately which gives me time to drink it and get to the gym before it starts kicking in.
on August 18, 2015
Very good pre workout, plus it's great if you have a sensitive stomach
on April 26, 2016
Switched to ion from C4 because of the jitters I got from C4. Great preworkout gives you energy without jitters and the time release beads really work, lasted for my hour and a half workout easily.
on August 7, 2017
We love this product and got it quickly.
on March 20, 2016
For my wife and I this is one of the best Pre products on the market. It does have niacin, so you may experience the flush depending on your tolerance, but it does not bother us.
on July 13, 2016
I really enjoy this product. The tingling is not bad compared to c4. I really felt focus for a solid hour and a half. 10/10 for me.
on August 18, 2016
All of it

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.