Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Year Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New album by Luke Bryan Electronics Gift Guide Limited time offer Try it first with samples Handmade Last Minute Gifts Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon JCVJ JCVJ JCVJ  All-new Echo Save $10 on Fire 7. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on August 5, 2015
I have bought this product on December, 2014 from Amazon.com LLC. It was a gift and I was waiting to give it. It came perfect but the smell is not the same as the original. It is very light and endures less than 20 minutes. I am very disapointed with this product, I don't recomend it. In my opinion it is worth to spend more money and buy in another store.
on October 10, 2017
I didn't care for the scent that much. My preference is a scent that stands out and I was recommended this one but I didn't love it. It smells ok.
on June 3, 2017
Good
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on December 2, 2016
very good
on July 10, 2017
Thank you, this product if I arrived and in excellent condition
on November 16, 2017
Don't smell nothing....It's fake. Terrible experience with this purchase.
on June 8, 2017
Great Parfum
on June 3, 2017
Arrived on time. Good price
on January 7, 2017
I want to believe the item received was not an original. The outer casing was scratched up, the scent is not as described, and quite frankly after an hour the scent is completely gone.
on June 14, 2017
As described, came on time, very good.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.