Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Little FIres Everywhere Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New Album by Noah Gundersen PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Wonder Woman now available on Blu-ray, 3D, and 4K Shop Now ToyHW17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 254 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 277 reviews
on January 27, 2012
I ordered this because I had been using 212 Sexy and never tried 212 VIP. I LOVE IT! It combines perfectly with my body chemistry and my husband can't keep his hands off me. It is warm with a soft slightly sweet but not too sweet undertone. It is just sheer comfort to wear and it will make your man want to have you near all the time! I think you will really love this fragrance and there is no way you will ever go wrong with it. Beware of some sellers on Amazon who are selling old product. If you can order direct from Amazon go that route.This fragrance will meld into your skin and become a part of you all day. You might think it has vanished only to get a soft subtle hint of it as you move or as you are working during the day.
on December 29, 2015
I love the scent of this perfume. I must say Carolina Herrera has never disappointed me before. This perfume in particular has a very fresh and pleasant smell that lasts for hours. I most definitely recommend it.
on December 26, 2015
This perfume smells great and sexy. I bought one for my wife in her last birthday as a surprise. She loves it too much. There was one problem, the UPS delivered it to the wrong address!!! Imagine that.! UPS claimed that I received the package and I singed it!!!!! Lucky me, two days after I "received it and signed", one guy stopped by my apartment and told me that this is yours!!. He told me that he found it in front of his apartment door. Please Amazon, make sure that UPS delivers the packages to the correct address next time. Thanks for the perfume, though!
on April 23, 2017
I think it is authentic because it is strong and stays for long time but I don't like that it is strong. I prefer 212ny on Vip because it lighter and floral
on September 20, 2017
Nice fragrance and so soft. Love this very much!
on August 5, 2015
I have bought this product on December, 2014 from Amazon.com LLC. It was a gift and I was waiting to give it. It came perfect but the smell is not the same as the original. It is very light and endures less than 20 minutes. I am very disapointed with this product, I don't recomend it. In my opinion it is worth to spend more money and buy in another store.
on June 3, 2017
Good
on December 2, 2016
very good
on July 10, 2017
Thank you, this product if I arrived and in excellent condition
on June 8, 2017
Great Parfum

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.