Industrial Deals Beauty Summer Reading STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Shop Popular Services _fof _fof _fof  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Shop Now toystl17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 1,333 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 1,584 reviews
on December 25, 2015
Product had apparently leaked during shipment and once opened the bottle was half full.
review image
on July 8, 2016
My favorite perfume of all time, for about five years now! The smell is just one of those clean, refreshing perfumes, not any crazy like floral or that kind of musty smelling perfume that's out there for women. The price is well-worth the money, considering I can put this perfume on in the a.m. before work and if I go out to dinner that night, the waitress will ask me what perfume I have on. Sometimes I have to ask myself, do I even have perfume on still???? Yes, my favorite, D & G. Both women and men will comment on this perfume every time I wear it. I've even converted some of my friends and my daughter over to the D & G new way of life :) Love, love, love this perfume!!! Will continue to order it over and over and over again, right before I run out!
on March 1, 2013
I can't believe this! I opened the bottle, sprayed some and could barely smell anything. Seems like maybe there may be a few drops of the real deal mixed into a giant bottle of alcohol. The packaging and the cap is a much lighter blue. So I wanted to return this $68 bottle of rubbing alcohol and found out I can't. This is what it states, For safety reasons, items that are classified as hazardous materials or use flammable liquids or gases cannot be returned to Amazon.com. Customers should dispose of hazardous materials according to Local, State and Federal regulations. Customers should contact their local government or local waste company for directions on how to dispose of Household Hazardous Waste. Can you believe it? They are able to ship a bottle of alcohol to me, but I can't ship it back, huh? So I guess all I can do is throw the crap away. I knew I should have listen to some of the reviewers. This was bought through Amazon with prime shipping. I was never ripped off on Amazon before. I guess there's a first for everything. How sad ; (
Update - after writing this review I was still angry so I called Amazon. I explained how different this bottle is to the one I purchased from Macy's. The agent, very friendly women, apologized, said she would be sure someone investigated the quality of this product and issued me a refund. This is why I do all of my online shopping on Amazon. The agent restored my faith in this company and I just love them. Thank you Amazon!
on November 27, 2016
My wife loves this stuff. I originally purchased a bottle at Nordstrom's which was accidentally dropped and broken. I was happy to find it here on Amazon however a little hesitant to order after reading all the knockoff reviews.

Seeing as it was sold and shipped from Amazon I ordered a bottle since worse case scenario if it was a fake I could easily return it. Anyways I'm just a guy and have no clue if this was the real deal so let my wife be the judge. I told her about the negative reviews and the verdict was it smelled the same maybe slightly less strong but again that could just be our paranoia from the negative reviews hence only the 4 stars :)
on July 8, 2016
Great price! I was hesitant to purchase this perfume online after reading several reviews (from many different sellers) that it didn't smell like the original, it smelled like alcohol, or the smell didn't last long. I searched for the perfume with the most positive reviews and choose this one. I was pleasantly surprised that it smelled like the original - this product is the true Light Blue. I also have a .84 oz Light Blue bottle I purchased at Walmart, and I believe the smaller bottle has a stronger scent (it was nearly the same price as this 3.3 oz, so that may be why). I use this bottle to spray all over like a body spray, and use the .84 oz bottle to spray on my wrists and neck. The scent lasts forever and I constantly get compliments on it. Love it!
on October 15, 2016
My daughter lives all the way across the country from me. When she told me that this fragrance reminded her of me, I needed to check it out. It does smell a lot like the fragrances that I usually love, but what I really enjoy the most is when I use it, it makes the distance between my daughter and me seem to be not quite so far. It is a light, yet warm fragrance.
on June 1, 2014
My mom is a Light Blue addict and a perfume freak! I ordered this for her as a Mother's Day gift. My mom was excited when the perfume arrived earlier than expected but disappointed when she discovered this "fragrance" was nothing like THE REAL Light Blue that she already has and usually purchases from Department stores. I demanded a refund immediately and got it.
on July 22, 2014
I've been wearing Dolce and Gabanna Light Blue for 6 years. It's naturally a lighter scent so you will tend to use more if you want it to last longer even if you buy it at the department store. I saw the "fake" reviews but thought I would try to buy it at least one time through Amazon since I've been so pleased with my other purchases through the site. I kept my old bottle just to compare. The packaging looked right. I've seen it enough now to recognize it. And the bottles were a complete match. The perfume smells exactly the same. I'm 100% satisfied and will continue to save the 40-50% and buy DG Light Blue through Amazon.
on February 2, 2016
I use this perfume almost exclusively so I know what it smells like through and through. That said, what I received (the 3.3oz bottle) was definitely not Light Blue in any way. The soft felt box and frosted glass bottle were all the same as the usual Light Blue but the contents were a sort of peppery, spicy musk followed by a light sweet smell and then it would soon fade. This was not Light Blue at all. Hopefully I am issued my $35 dollars I spent on this and please remember that if it is too cheap, its usually not real.
on March 3, 2014
Don't buy from this seller. I have been using light blue for a long time, and this product is not the same as in the stores.