Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Light Blue Perfume by Dolce & Gabbana for women Personal Fragrances
Amazon Vehicles Fall Reading 2016 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Snacks Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

on February 17, 2011
What a rip off!!! The scent goes away after 10 minutes. The box it came with is a regular carton instead of the velvety box the original comes with. The silver colored part of the bottle came off after a day. I bought an original from a reputable web store and was finally satisfied. DON'T BUY FROM THIS SELLER!!! AMAZON check this seller and ban it! This ruins my amazon experience. We need trustworthy sellers.
11 comment| 127 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on May 23, 2010
Ordered a D&G Light Blue 3.4 oz perfume bottle from seller "Jacobs Enterprises" as a present for my mother. When it arrived, my mother complained that the perfume didn't smell anything like it was supposed to and that it barely had any of the longevity that it used to have with the store bought bottle she used. That's what I get for being cheap. It's better to buy perfume at the store to avoid getting a knock-off, lesson Learned.
77 comments| 200 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 19, 2010
I've been using Light Blue for a couple of years now and this was the most inexpensive bottle I purchased, but didn't smell like the real thing. I'm wondering if I bought a fake..
77 comments| 133 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on September 14, 2010
I purchased this item in good faith. I've been using this fragrance for years. However, not sure if it is because it was an old bottle, but it did not smell anything like a bottle I purchase at Dillards or Macys. Got what I paid for, but not happy with end result.
on December 11, 2010
This is one of my favorite perfumes. However, when I received this in the mail, I couldn't get the top off once again, and the fragrance was nothing like the DG Light Blue that I am used too. I was very dissatisfied with this product and If I could I would have sent it back for a full refund.
on August 31, 2010
My wife feels we've been ripped-off!!!! She has used this particular fragrance before, and feels that what we received is a poor "knock-off"!!!! She has forbidden me from purchasing fragrances on-line in the future. We're VERY disappointed.
33 comments| 111 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on May 6, 2010
I love Dolce and Gabgana Light Blue. The only concern I have WITH THIS ONE is that the smell of the perfume doesn't last that long. Last time I bought the perfume in macy's for $80 and I could smell the perfume on my clothes and me the next day. This one for some reason, the smell doesn't last long, I don't smell it on myself, no one can, even my fiancé. So that makes me think that maybe is fake?????????? It was cheap I paid $40 but I won't buy it again from this website.
on December 25, 2015
Product had apparently leaked during shipment and once opened the bottle was half full.
review image
on September 12, 2013
IT IS HORRIBLE HOW SOMEONE CAN SELL SOMETHING FAKE AND RIP OFF YOUR MONEY...IT'S A SHAME! HOW CAN THEY LIVE WITH THEMSELVES? ALWAYS BUY FROM REPUTABLE DEPARTMENT STORE...IT'S THE ONLY WAY TO GET THE AUTHENTIC AND QUALITY PRODUCT. BEWARE! DON'T BE STUPID LIKE ME TO BUY THIS JUNK!
on November 2, 2010
Love Dolce Gabbana, light blue toilette - last bottle I purchased was from a department store and I loved it. One of the best eau de toilettes on the market. But don't purchase it here, something is wrong and you can't return it. Besides that, I order 1.7 fl. oz. and they sent me 1.6 fl. oz. and charged me $59.00 even that I wouldn't mind but the scent lasts minutes not like the bottle I purchased two years ago - it lasted 6 to 8 hours and even then you could still smell it. People are complaining and Amazon does absolutely nothing. I ordered Boucheron eau de toilette and the same thing. I've learned my lesson - read all the reviewd on different fluid oz. and you will see what I mean. Just don't read the reviews for the one you are purchasing. Those 1 reviews tell you a lot - same toilette and some have 4 stars and other toilettes have 1 star.