Amazon Vehicles Beauty Trade in your textbooks STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Limited time offer Wickedly Prime Handmade Gifts for Dad Shop Popular Services twinpeaksv2 twinpeaksv2 twinpeaksv2  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Spring Savings Event on Amazon.com Ellen

Showing 1-10 of 252 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 295 reviews
on October 22, 2014
I did not like this perfume from Amazon. I had this perfume before and loved it a lot. It was very strong and long lasting perfume and I got a lot of compliments whenever I worn it. Recently I tested it again at the shopping mall but it was expensive, so, I searched and found it cheaper on Amazon with Amazon seller. I was so excited and purchased it immediately. Unfortunately, it did not smell or last like the original perfume. It just last 5-10 minutes!!! So, I'm not going to use this product!
on January 11, 2017
Fast shipping. The goods as described.
on March 10, 2014
1.) This is real and not a knock-off. Make sure you buy the one that's sold by and fulfilled by Amazon.
2.) This perfume smells absolutely incredible. It's soft and powdery but also has musky and spicy notes. Hints of vanilla. It's amazing.
3.) This bottle is ginormous. I literally can't believe what I paid for it because I have seen it at department stores for double the price.
4.) Delivery was awesome (as usual... :)

I wish I could give it 6 stars!! Great purchase!!
on March 6, 2017
Long lasting, feminine Great
on February 28, 2017
Love love that scent
on July 28, 2014
Just like Chanel No 5 is a classic for most people this fragrance is a classic in my book. I have been using it for almost six years now. And everyone still inquiry what am I wearing. I do wear it mostly during autumn and winter. It smells more refined and last longer. Dont worry its not overpowering. Oh the smell is more on the woody side as described. Its a must buy.
on March 4, 2017
My FAV scent and at a good price Thank you hubby!
on March 12, 2017
This is my favorite perfume.
on January 6, 2017
Second time I have ordered this product from Amazon within 6 months period of time. This ordered product is not as dark in color as the half bottle I have from my June order. The scent is NOT the same either. I have sprayed both on separate sleeves of a sweater & it is obvious there is a distinct difference. The bottle, the packaging etc. are exactly the same on both bottles. This last order appears to have been diluted!! I see other reviews on this product suggesting a diluted product.
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon January 10, 2016
I bought this for my wife for a Christmas gift. I have to say that the perfume smell is quite alluring and well pretty sexy. The bottle is heavy and looks great on her dresser. She says that the smell lasts throughout the day and that she is very happy with it. So guys out there if you are looking for something to get your special lady I can recommend the The One by Dolce & Gabbana.