Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Book House Cleaning Paterson Paterson Paterson  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Final Fantasy XIV Shop Now STEMClub17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 253 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 296 reviews
on February 28, 2017
Love love that scent
on July 28, 2014
Just like Chanel No 5 is a classic for most people this fragrance is a classic in my book. I have been using it for almost six years now. And everyone still inquiry what am I wearing. I do wear it mostly during autumn and winter. It smells more refined and last longer. Dont worry its not overpowering. Oh the smell is more on the woody side as described. Its a must buy.
on March 4, 2017
My FAV scent and at a good price Thank you hubby!
on March 12, 2017
This is my favorite perfume.
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon January 10, 2016
I bought this for my wife for a Christmas gift. I have to say that the perfume smell is quite alluring and well pretty sexy. The bottle is heavy and looks great on her dresser. She says that the smell lasts throughout the day and that she is very happy with it. So guys out there if you are looking for something to get your special lady I can recommend the The One by Dolce & Gabbana.
on March 22, 2017
Love it.
on June 7, 2017
On the day of my wedding, I went to find a new perfume and found this. It's called the one! Come on, it was meant to be! It smells UH-mazing. 3 years later, every time I wear it I think of the best day ever. And I legit get complimented every day.
on May 31, 2014
Received this perfume expecting it to be "The One" from Dolce & Gabbana it was but it was a different smell it was actually a variety of the original but not the original, I still used the perfume but was very disappointed as I loved the original smell. Did receive the item within the time frame provided by the seller.
on April 18, 2017
Smells exactly like the one I purchased at a department store.... Love it!The One By Dolce & Gabbana For Women. Eau De Parfum Spray 2.5-Ounces
on March 16, 2017
This is my current favorite perfume. Light, a little spice, not too floral, but still feminine.