Industrial Deals Beauty STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Amazon Echo now $99.99 Limited-time offer: All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $79.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 309 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 356 reviews
on March 22, 2017
Love it.
on June 7, 2017
On the day of my wedding, I went to find a new perfume and found this. It's called the one! Come on, it was meant to be! It smells UH-mazing. 3 years later, every time I wear it I think of the best day ever. And I legit get complimented every day.
on April 18, 2017
Smells exactly like the one I purchased at a department store.... Love it!The One By Dolce & Gabbana For Women. Eau De Parfum Spray 2.5-Ounces
on June 27, 2017
The real thing, great price
on August 19, 2017
My mom loved it! I am a fan of Dolce and have a few other scents myself. She was very happy with her gift and said that she got a lot of compliments. Overall, I am happy with the purchase.
on July 28, 2017
Good price, and it sure doesn't smell like a fake.
on August 18, 2017