Your Garage Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Shop Popular Services gotpremiere gotpremiere gotpremiere  Echo $129.99 All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis B06ZY5XM7W Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 256 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 300 reviews
on March 22, 2017
Love it.
on June 7, 2017
On the day of my wedding, I went to find a new perfume and found this. It's called the one! Come on, it was meant to be! It smells UH-mazing. 3 years later, every time I wear it I think of the best day ever. And I legit get complimented every day.
on May 31, 2014
Received this perfume expecting it to be "The One" from Dolce & Gabbana it was but it was a different smell it was actually a variety of the original but not the original, I still used the perfume but was very disappointed as I loved the original smell. Did receive the item within the time frame provided by the seller.
on April 18, 2017
Smells exactly like the one I purchased at a department store.... Love it!The One By Dolce & Gabbana For Women. Eau De Parfum Spray 2.5-Ounces
on June 27, 2017
The real thing, great price
on March 16, 2017
This is my current favorite perfume. Light, a little spice, not too floral, but still feminine.
on July 21, 2017
excellent product
on April 20, 2017
Great
on December 31, 2016
My sister in law really loved this perfume.
on October 22, 2014
I did not like this perfume from Amazon. I had this perfume before and loved it a lot. It was very strong and long lasting perfume and I got a lot of compliments whenever I worn it. Recently I tested it again at the shopping mall but it was expensive, so, I searched and found it cheaper on Amazon with Amazon seller. I was so excited and purchased it immediately. Unfortunately, it did not smell or last like the original perfume. It just last 5-10 minutes!!! So, I'm not going to use this product!

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.