- Paperback: 176 pages
- Publisher: Storey Publishing, LLC (January 11, 1997)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0882669850
- ISBN-13: 978-0882669854
- Product Dimensions: 6 x 0.5 x 9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 10.4 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 50 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #269,466 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ $3.99 shipping
Perfumes, Splashes & Colognes: Discovering and Crafting Your Personal Fragrances Paperback – January 11, 1997
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
From Library Journal
We live in a world surrounded by scents, some pleasant and some not always to our liking. Homemade natural scents can provide a pleasing alternative to commercial products. Booth, a teacher of perfumery, provides recipes for perfumes and other scented items using mainly essential oils, spices, herbs, and fruit extracts. A description of perfume ingredients and correct use of scents is included. Practical line drawings typical of this publisher accompany the text. A good selection for crafts collections.
Copyright 1998 Reed Business Information, Inc.
From the Back Cover
Just take the quick "personal scent profile" quiz in this book to pinpoint your fragrance preferences, then create perfumes, splashes, and colognes that are uniquely you!
Professional perfumer Nancy Booth provides step-by-step, illustrated instructions for making personal blends -- and creating your favorite perfumes -- using herbs, essential oils, fragrance oils, and alcohol.
With Perfumes, Splashes & Colognes you'll learn how to:
*Craft personal fragrances for the entire family
* Make fragrant mixtures for the home, including potpourris and burning perfumes
* Care for, store, and apply your homemade fragrances
* Package your creations as attractive gifts