Peri-Peri or Pili Pili Hot Pepper 10+ seeds
|Price:||$5.99 + $2.05 shipping|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Peri-Peri or Pili-Pili Hot pepper seeds rare
- Also called African Birdseye chile
- Buy from a registered CA. State Grower
- Beware of other sellers that copy my Item Listing!
- Only California Seed & Garden Company is authorized to sell seeds from Refining Fire Chiles!
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
BEWARE OF OTHER COMPANIES! THEY ARE COPYING MY LISTINGS ON AMAZON PRETENDING TO BE ME. IF IT DOES NOT SAY "SHIPPED AND SOLD BY CALIFORNIA SEED AND GARDEN COMPANY" IT IS NOT ME. MANY OF THE SEED VARIETIES I SELL NOBODY ELSE HAS. SO YOU WILL FIND OUT THE HARD WAY WHEN YOUR PLANTS DON'T GROW OUT TO WHAT WAS ADVERTISED!! MY NAME IS JIM DUFFY AND I AM THE OWNER OF REFINING FIRE CHILES. NOBODY SELLS MY SEEDS EXCEPT ME! We have for sale genuine Peri-Peri Chile Pepper seeds. Also know as Pili-Pili or Piri-Piri. Picture here is of some dried pods. Chile peppers get about 3/4 inch long and about 1/4 inch wide. They turn from green to orange/red. Used in South African cooking in marinades or just sprinkled dried flakes over roasted meat. $6.99 for 10+ seeds.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Of the 14 seeds in the shipment, only one seed actually germinated. Overall, I would say this was not a good value.