|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$9.99 - $12.99 & Free Return on some sizes and colors|
- SMALL - H5.5 x L8.5 x D1-3.5in; MEDIUM - H6.5 x L11 x D1-5in or LARGE - H8.1 x L 13.2 x D1-7in (Each size sold separately)
- Total of 13 inner & outer compartments, including 2 large zipped compartments
- Machine washable durable, polyester and nylon material with cotton lining for retaining your handbag Organizer's shape
- Has strong, reinforced handles which make it easy to lift your handbag Organizer in & out of your handbag
- Why is Periea no1 around the world for handbag organizers? Quality that last & affordable price. Check our shop for more organization solutions
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Why is Periea is no 1 around the world for purse organizers?
- Periea has been selling purse organizers for almost 7 years.
- We have the largest range of purse organizers in the world.
- We continue to develop our products in our test houses to make sure they meet the demanding standards we expect.
- All of our products are tested for durability and modified to make sure they last a long time.
- We read every single review and with over 100,000 reviews our customers have helped perfect this product.
- Stock is held in 4 different warehouse in the USA for quick delivery
How did Periea start?
Periea Is based in the United Kingdom and was founded by John Narain in 2010.
John started his business career by selling DVD player to local shops at the age of 17 which was great but he was always restless in jobs and under challenged. Finally he got a break when he was laid off from a new job and took a 5 mile walk home and came up with a plan to start his own business at the age of 26. Nobody believed the term Handbag/Purse organizer would take of when he told people about his plan. 7 years later and over 1.2 million products sold I think we can finally say I think he was right. John to this day takes a minimum wage as he remembers the days he could only go for walks as a form of entertainment. All staff are paid first. Only if the company does well on the 31st of December will John pay himself more.
John pushes for development and to listen to the customers. You will someone times see responses to reviews as he reads every single one.
- Shipping Information: View shipping rates and policies
- ASIN: B009HWHF32
- Date first available at Amazon.com: September 27, 2012
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Without the organizer, things are just a jumble in this tote. Now I can find what I want. The side zip pockets are perfect for storing loose papers until I can get home.
P.S. Just a comment for people that complained it doesn’t stand up or “isn’t as large as it looks”… it absolutely stands on its own and doesn’t collapse or shift if you PUT STUFF IN IT (even in a bag that’s much larger, weight keeps it stable) And regarding size, measurements are clearly provided along with examples of items that fit so I’m not even sure I understand that comment.