|Wireless Type||802.11A, 2.4 GHz Radio Frequency, 802.11abg|
3-Year PC Peripherals Protection Planfrom SquareTrade
- Coverage for product breakdowns and malfunctions
- 24/7 customer support
- Free shipping on all repairs with no deductibles or hidden fees
- Fully transferable with gifts. Cancel anytime, full refund in the first 30 days
- If you purchase this service plan and eligible product for this service plan, you acknowledge that Amazon may send the service plan seller relevant product and price information for the purpose of administering the plan
Perixx DX-1000XL, Gaming Mouse Pad - 15.75"x12.60"x0.12" Dimension - Non-slip Rubber base - Special Treated Textured Weave
- Low Return Rate: 30% fewer returns than similar products
- Highly Rated: More than 90% 4 star and 5 star reviews
- Popular Item: Popular with customers shopping for "oversized mouse pad"
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Extra Large Gaming Dimension 15.75"x12.60"x0.12" (400x320x3mm)
- Rubberized base provides heavy grip and security
- Heat treated surface with lightning quick gliding
Frequently bought together
Customers also shopped for
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
Perfect for Laser and Optical Mouse
Perixx gaming mouse mats bring you to the next level by providing accurate, steady, smooth mouse movement and great responsiveness.
Heat treated surface with lightning quick gliding and precision control. Excellent performance for both laser and optical sensor mouse.
Non-Slip Rubberised Base
Rubberised base provides heavy grip and security. You can rely on it to level up your gaming skill.
For DX-1000, DX-2000, DX-3000, DX-4000 series only.
How to clean my Perixx gaming mouse pad?
Try to rub mouse mat gently with a moist cloth and a bit of shampoo. Shampoo is a mild cleaner that's gentle on most fabrics.
DX-1000 series has four different sizes. Depends on your working environment, choose the most suitable mouse mat for you.
- M: 250x210x2 mm
- L: 320x270x2 mm
- XL: 400x320x3 mm
- XXL: 900x430x3 mm
|Available Size||M, L, XL, XXL||M, L, XL, XXL||M, L||M, L, XL||M, L||M|
|High Speed Surface||✓||✓|
|Available Color||Black||Black||Black||Black||Black, Silver||Black, White|
Compare with similar items
Perixx DX-1000L, Gaming Mouse Pad - 12.60"x10.60"x0.08" Dimension - Non-slip Rubber base - Special Treated Textured Weave
AmazonBasics XXL Gaming Mouse Pad
Glorious Large Gaming Mouse Mat / Pad - Stitched Edges, 2mm thick, Black Mousepad | 11"x13"x0.08" (G-L)
Cmhoo Large Mouse Pad Gaming & Professional Computer Extra Large Mouse Pad / Mat 27.5IN (7030 chunse Black)
Spigen A100 Mouse Pad Gaming Mat with Smooth Surface and Stitched Edges 12.6” x 10.6” x 0.1” Medium Size – Speed Edition
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Perixx USA||Perixx USA||Amazon.com||Glorious PC Gaming Race||chengmenghe||Spigen Inc|
|Color||Asize 31||Style 20||Black||Black||70*30 chunse Black||Silk - Speed|
|Item Dimensions||12.6 x 15.75 x 0.12 in||10.6 x 12.6 x 0.08 in||15.8 x 17.7 x 0.1 in||11 x 13 x 0.08 in||11.8 x 27.5 x 0.1 in||7.09 x 8.66 x 0.12 in|
Compatible with gaming, office, and professional work. DX-1000 series offer the speed type gaming mouse pad that support all-purpose office and gaming environment. Engineered to exceed the exacting demands of the world's top professional gamers, the highly-adaptable Perixx DX-1000 successfully melds the full-scale speed, acceleration and responsiveness of mats with the comfort offered by uncoated soft pads. Boasting an improved iteration of woven fiber technology. Every inch of the Perixx DX-1000's surface is a glide-versus-resistance sweet spot, making it suitable for all mouse sensitivity setups and play styles. DX-1000 is now better and stronger with an anti-fraying stitched frame for extended durability. Retaining its slick speed-enhancing surface that blends high acceleration with sharp responsiveness and unyielding control.
Seller Warranty DescriptionOne year limited warranty
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I got this for the wireless Apple Magic Mouse, and it's just okay. Before, I had a plastic laminate mouse pad, and the magic mouse was able to slide fast on that. With this Perixx Pad, the magic mouse is noticeably slower due to drag. (By the way, when I say "slow" I'm referring to physically dragging the mouse on the pad, not on screen; the mouse still works fine on the computer.) This pad is good for keeping the Magic Mouse sliders clean, so that's a good aspect of it. However, one bad side to this pad is that it does slide *occasionally* on my glass desk, not as strong a grip as I had expected. But it will suffice.
1. Magic Mouse is slower to physically drag on the Perixx mouse pad. But the magic mouse still works well on screen.
2. The Perixx Pad does not grip well all the time. I keep mine on glass, so it slides around if too much pressure is applied (like if my forearm is resting on the mousepad). But this is occasional.
3. If it matters, another con would be that the magic mouse is noisy on this pad. Before, my mouse was quiet on the plastic laminate.
1. The Perixx pad is really big, but that's obvious because I bought it for its size dimensions.
2. If you have a Magic Mouse, a big plus is that the sliders on the magic mouse will stay clean. On my plastic laminate pad, the mouse sliders would collect fuzz and shavings, but with the Perixx Pad, the mouse sliders stay clean.
So it's up to you if you own a Magic Mouse. If you don't mind the noise the Perixx pad will make with the Magic Mouse, and if you don't mind that the Magic Mouse has more of a drag than when on plastic laminate, then I think this is a good pad.
Overall, the pad itself is great, but you may have an issue with certain types of laser mouses. It might involve some trial & error. Other than that, I love the size, and it's very comfortable to the touch.
The mat's interaction with my mouse is absolutely wonderful. There is just enough resistance so that it dampens any muscle twitches or small unintended motions, but it has NO texture when moving. It's like someone shot my hand with Novocain, I try to feel for the texture of the mat when I move the mouse, but I can't feel a thing. It's dreamy!
The mat lies flat out of the box with no problems, and had I had no issues with packaging. My only complaint would be that it has a strong Plasticine smell for the first few days. Somewhere between Super Sculpy and New Tires. It's not terribly pleasant, but fades in only a few days.
Regarding the issue of high-dpi mice not working; I can't speak for all mice but my Corsair M95 works like a dream at any dpi on this mat.
I also am a graphic artist and I will most certainly be picking up another one of these for my work machine as well.
I've also used it for it's intended purpose, as a mousepad, and all my mice track cleanly and precisely on it.
1. It comes rolled up, but lays out flat immediately.
2. It's not too thick, which I like, but it feels well made overall.
3. The edges have a little bit of a bite to them at first. I don't know how to explain it, but you'll notice it. I don't consider it to be a dealbreaker by any means.
4. Priced fairly in my opinion.
Most recent customer reviews
Great mouse pad though. It is LARGE.