Perler Beads Bead Pen
|Price:||$3.51 & FREE Shipping on orders over $25. Details|
|You Save:||$1.48 (30%)|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Easy to use
- Makes beading fun and easy
- Universal appeal for boys and girls
- For ages 6 and above
- Inspires creativity
This item is available because of the Add-on program
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Makes Beading Easy. Scoop beads into top and rotate to close. Clear cylinder allows you to see beads tumble into dispenser. Push button to dispense bead onto pegboard.
Top customer reviews
- It's a nice size for my adult hands and comfortable to use.
- It's easy to get used to.
- It's great for outlines and makes it much faster.
- There's a nub at the pen tip to maneuver beads upright if one falls over.
- I thought the price was reasonable for what you get.
- You have to shake\tap the pen to load the chamber. Sometimes this seems to take longer than it should.
- The beads don't always dispense every time you press the button.
- It can jam up on a bead occasionally but not often. (A few taps will clear it.)
- The chamber could be bigger to cut down on how often you must load it with beads.
- Some of my bead colors seem to be slightly "slicker" than others and therefore seem to dispense better from the pen.
- Not really recommended for detail work or tight areas.
- Sometimes beads fall over or spit out where you don't want them to.
- I didn't really like it for large areas of fill-in, which was disappointing. I use another method for this that's faster for me.
Also learning how to position the end for landing on a peg is not intuitive. You'd think they'd make sure it was really easy for it to drop right onto the peg with a little bit of aiming. But it has this tip that points out right at the end of the dispenser hole which you'd think it was a guide of some sort but its not or at least I can't figure it out.
Once I got my own system down it is pretty quick. Its pretty good if you have to do a lot of one color in an area but not very good if you have to do a lot of one color in single points across the Perler. Better to use tweezer then IMO.