Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ $7.11 shipping
Perler Beads Racecar Fused Bead Crafts for Boys, 2000 pcs
|Price:||& FREE Shipping|
- Includes (2000) Perler fuse beads, (3) plastic pegboards, (1) ironing paper, (1) pattern sheet with easy instructions.
- This Perler bead activity kit includes enough beads for up to 8 Perler projects!
- This easy kid's craft comes with 3 unique Perler pegboards: a racecar, an SUV, and a small square!
- Use the included reusable ironing paper and Perler pegboards with a household iron to fuse beads together and complete your racecar craft!
- Racecar Perler bead kid's activity kit suitable for ages 6 and up.
Frequently bought together
Bargain Finds related to this item
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
CHOKING HAZARD -- Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Rev up your creativity! This Perler Bead Racecar Activity Kit includes enough fuse beads to make up to 8 Perler projects and comes with 3 unique Perler pegboard shapes: a racecar, an SUV, and a small square. Use the included reusable ironing paper and Perler pegboards with a household iron to fuse beads and complete your racecar craft! Includes (200) Perler fuse beads, (3) Perler pegboards, (1) ironing paper, (1) pattern sheet, and easy-to-follow instructions. Suitable for ages 6 and up.
From the Manufacturer
Create speedsters, trophies, flags and more with the Perler Race Car bead kit. Fused beads are perfect for afternoon, rainy days or anytime the kids want to be creative. Includes 2000 multi-color beads, 3 pegboards, ironing paper and pattern sheet with instructions. For ages 6 and up.
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Vendor shipping was on time and I especially appreciated the vendor's direct communication with me, including thanks for my purchase has established and the shipping status, etc.
just need to watch - here & there there may be a peg missing or too close that you can't get a bead on it.
But we work around it & we have Perler Bead creations everywhere!!