Shop Auto Winter Products Beauty Get $5 off book purchases over $20* Use promo code GIFTBOOK17 Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Listen for a chance to win Electronics Gift Guide $24.99 for a limited time only Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video  Echo Show Black Friday Deals Week: Fire tablets starting at $29.99. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite Just Dance 2018 Shop now HTL17_gno

on November 5, 2012
i have used this product to protect my pets against pesticide in my home. one word of advise is, that if you have old wood floors i.e. a rental property, this is very very hard to clean up afterwards, but it work!. used it in my plants for bug control also. i found you can put it in your pet's food for intestinal worms, i just can't imagine that it would taste that good, lol. 50lbs ended up being more than i needed but since it is a hard product to find around my area it will save big money in the future and relieve stress in trying to find it. great for organic gardening, or as organic as you can get. very happy with the product, company and cost!
on May 22, 2014
Food grade DE worked to kill off the flea infestation that arose from a lot of rain and warm temps early this year. Nothing else I had touched it, ordered my DE, waited a few days for a window of no rain for about 3 days and then coated the backyard with it. Re-applied after a week, and again a week later. No more fleas. Also no more fireants in the backyard as a bonus. I use an empty grated cheese plastic container to spread with, works great.
on March 7, 2014
I purchased this for multiple reasons. The main reason was to sprinkle in my yard to help with the urine odor from my new puppy who does not go in the back of the yard like my other one. :( It has been a HUGE HELP! Smell is gone. A week later, smell still gone. YAY! :-) A little goes a long way as this material is very fine. YOU MUST WEAR A DUST MASK AND EYE PROTECTION! VERY FINE POWDER!
I also got to help keep the spiders, flies, fleas, ticks and other creepy crawlies that I detest out of my yard that this product claims it will help with but the weather isn't warm enough for them to come out yet. However, I do know people that use this for that reason and claim it works beautifully.
on October 19, 2016
I own a 10 acre horse sanctuary, and this is a life saver for us. I've tried everything to control flies; fly predators, traps, tapes, toxins, etc. This provides the most reliable control inside and outside the barn.
on July 1, 2014
This was said to be3 50lbs. How embarrasing when the delivery man wasn't even sweated or breathless hauling the 58lb bag up to the third floor. Impressive. Oh and BTW now I can "eat dirt" with the best of them. Haven't used it for a full month yet, and can already feel the difference. Um...uh...and when I am giving birth in my morning Constutional to more politicians, the smell is much better. Oh I know, I know TMI...right? Exceeded my expectations. Good product. Thank you.
on March 25, 2017
awesome non-toxic flea killer!
on August 9, 2014
This product was excellent quality for a fantastic price. Where I live it is impossible for me to get Diatomaceous Earth Food Grade locally. For that reason I looked on Amazon and was amazed to find this product at that price. I had ordered the same thing from another company and paid ten times as much for it. So, needless to say, I was very satisfied with the product and the price. (I hope this doesn't make the company I ordered it from go up in price now!)
on February 16, 2016
Product arrived as described.
on January 31, 2014
Stuff worked great and had very few problems with earwigs and slugs. Easy to apply using a plastic juice bottle with a big cap with hole in it. Just filled it up and squeezed away. Price is outstanding. You get a 4 lb bag for $10 where as this cost me $30. when you do the math you can't beat it. And it works.
on March 12, 2013
Used this on my tomatoes and the green tree crickets stopped eating the tomatoes! After multiple applications they either left the area or died, I'm not sure but grateful.
Note: This is also a food supplement and we use it in our vegetable juice we make because its supposed to get ride of parasites and lower blood pressure. Look it up and be your own judge on the claims for health.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.