Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Permanent Evolutions
Workplace Solutions Best Kids' Books of the Year Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Electronics Holiday Gift Guide Starting at $39.99 Gifts for Him hgg16 Get up to $100 back on House Cleaning services westworld westworld westworld  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $89.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Outdoor Deals on Amazon

50%
50%
Format: MP3 Music|Change
Price:$8.99

Showing 1-4 of 4 reviews(verified purchases). Show all reviews
on April 20, 2012
The reason I love and subscribe to Pandora is because I find other bands/music from "liking" other music and they play similar music. That's how I found All India Radio, I heard it on one of my stations.

The album is mellow and stylish. I've only listened to the whole thing once or twice so far, but I really like what I hear.
on December 25, 2010
Great Stuff. All excellent, but two are some of my all-time favorite instrumentals. You can listen to "permanent revolutions" and "open sky experiment" thousands of times and never get tired of them.
on February 23, 2015