- Paperback: 176 pages
- Publisher: Craftsman Book Co; Subsequent edition (March 1, 1990)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0969452705
- ISBN-13: 978-0969452706
- Product Dimensions: 8.8 x 0.5 x 11 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.4 pounds
- Average Customer Review: 2 customer reviews
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#4,147,498 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- #1595 in Books > Crafts, Hobbies & Home > Home Improvement & Design > How-to & Home Improvements > Carpentry
- #8033 in Books > Crafts, Hobbies & Home > Home Improvement & Design > How-to & Home Improvements > Design & Construction
- #9734 in Books > Engineering & Transportation > Engineering > Construction
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Permanent Wood Foundations: The Illustrated Practical Applications Manual Subsequent Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
"Enlightenment Now: The Case for Reason, Science, Humanism, and Progress"
Is the world really falling apart? Is the ideal of progress obsolete? Cognitive scientist and public intellectual Steven Pinker urges us to step back from the gory headlines and prophecies of doom, and instead, follow the data: In seventy-five jaw-dropping graphs, Pinker shows that life, health, prosperity, safety, peace, knowledge, and happiness are on the rise. Learn more