|Item Weight||3.2 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||1.2 x 3.9 x 7.9 inches|
|Item model number||9104|
|Discontinued by manufacturer||Yes|
|Manufacturer Part Number||9104|
Permatex 09104 Radiator Repair Kit
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
Want professional installation of this product?
- Handpicked pros
- Compare estimates and reviews
- Buy directly on Amazon
- Backed by Amazon's Happiness Guarantee
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Repairs cracks, seals small holes and weak seams in gas tanks
- Designed to harden within 8-10 minutes and cures in 30 minutes
- Easy-to-follow instructions with photographs
- State-of-the-art components
- Suggested Applications: Plastic and metal radiator tanks in cars, light trucks and RV’s
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Permatex Radiator Repair Kit repairs cracks up to 4 inches long and holes up to 9mm in diameter. It also seals small holes and weak seams in gas tanks without welding or tank removal. The repair resin is designed to harden within 8-10 minutes and cures in 30 minutes. Formulated to repair all plastic and metal radiator tanks, this complete kit contains everything required for making professional-quality repairs in just minutes with easy-to-follow instructions with photographs.
Customers also shopped for
Top customer reviews
So far, the repair is holding up well. I applied two thick coats of the product, waiting until one hardened before putting on the second coat.
The crack was small so I thought it worth trying this kit.
It did not work out for me because the epoxy didn't stick to the radiator well enough. I prepared the surface as the instructions said - but I guess you really need to rough up he surface to get it to stick well.
I ended up replacing the radiator - Amazon sells those too!