|Item Weight||3.2 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||9.1 x 8.4 x 4.3 inches|
|Item model number||82194-12PK|
|Manufacturer Part Number||82194-12PK|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Permatex 82194-12PK Ultra Grey Rigid High-Torque RTV Silicone Gasket Maker, 3.5 oz. (Pack of 12)
|Price:||$54.13 & FREE Shipping. Details|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Designed specially for high-torque and high vibration applications
- Maximum vibration resistance, with outstanding resistance to oils, cooling and shop fluids
- OEM specified, guaranteed not to leak
- Low odor and non-corrosive formula
- Suggested Applications: Valve covers, oil pans, intake manifold end seals, timing covers, water pumps, thermostat housings
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
CHOKING HAZARD -- Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Top Customer Reviews
I once had a leaky valve cover gasket. I bought this product. I no longer have a leaky valve cover gasket. The end.
This is hands down the best silicone I've ever used. I love using this when I do a Chevy intake manifold gasket install, I throw out the front and rear rubber seals use a punch on the contact surfaces to make dimple's to hold the silicone in place and give it a good 1/4" bead and it seals forever.
This set's up stiff not rubbery like other types, It's also sensor safe.
Buy this with confidence.
(1) Cheaper per ounce as a cartidge; much cheaper than Toyota OEM FIPG;
(2) Less fatigue - used a Campbell Hausfeld PL1558 Air Powered Caulk Gun, also from Amazon.Com;
(3) Easy & even bead;
(4) Good reach due to pointed nozzle, even in very tight corners when your bigs hands can't reach;
(5) Less waste, less leakage, compared w/tube;
(6) Grey color sealant is higly visible - easily distinguish with black areas;
Points to remember:
(1) Let it set overnight (24 hours my preference) before driving;
(2) Don't over-tighten bolts unnecessarily, follow torque specs;
(3) Use a torque wrench;
Very happy with results - no leaks!!!
I first bought it to use on my valve cover for my old Ford escort, worked great. I then used it on the water pump (no gasket used, i just smeared this stuff around the thermostat housing) never had a leak. I noticed when it dries, it dries hard but a tad flexible. I kept having my rear view mirror fall off my windshield, after trying that exposy for it, I thought, let me try this Permaatex "Gasket maker" so I put a dab on the mirror and had it tapped to the windshield via duck tape. Day later, I removed the duck tape and that mirror has never came down since!
I have this key chain that has a small deer in a glass cube, it came apart from the chain, I glued that....amazing bond!
I had a small leak from my transmission hose that goes to radiator in my 99 Volvo, not a huge leak, but a constant mslal leak, smeared permatex all around the hose....all dry since then!
Glass to metal, metal to metal, metal to plastic, this stuff is amazing!
It's way better than super glue or any glue. It bonds great and holds strong!
I use this on anything that I need to have something glued to.
This must set for 24 hours for the best results, after which it like a rubber tire and is not going to break down and is safe for oxygen sensors and is not effected by gas or oil.
As per the MFG.
Designed specifically for high-torque and high vibration applications.
* Non-corrosive and low-odor
* Maximum vibration resistance, with outstanding resistance to oils, cooling and shop fluids
* Guaranteed not to leak
* Temperature Range -65F - 650F intermittent
* Suggested Applications: Valve covers, oil pans, intake manifold end seals, timing covers, water pumps, thermostat housings.
Need only the best? Buy this at any parts house and online here at Amazon.
Buy with confidence.
It is quite forgiving to work with at 80F+ temperatures - although it can be a little soft at this temperature. For example, I used this to seal some half-moon inserts before attaching a valve cover. The half moons did not immediately set in place, so I had to be careful about how they shifted during installation of the valve cover. I couldn't let them soft-set before installation because the half-moons wanted to turn to be flat-topped to gravity. If it was cooler, I'm certain this would not have been an issue.
Regardless, I'm very happy with the seal that this formed. Vehicles and applications vary on which color RTV is best. I highly recommend this for work on Toyota 4Runners.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Excellent product...used it on water pump gasket, coolant manifold gasket(s), and a few other things on my BMW X5. Has performed very well, no issues.Published 3 days ago by Andrew M.
the end of the tube had already set up i had to cut the bottom openPublished 23 days ago by Frank holfeltz
I'm a DIY home mechanic, I use this every now and then but when ever I have used it, it has done a great job. Read morePublished 1 month ago by Mark M.
This sealed up the oil pan on one of our Honda's very well. I highly recommend; the can dispensing mechanism is easy to use and works well.Published 4 months ago by Kyle
Used assembling Subaru EJ engine halves and camshaft holders. There may be differences between the recommended FUJIBOND and this product but I have been using it successfully for... Read morePublished 4 months ago by Amazon Customer