Workplace Solutions Best Kids' Books of the Year Amazon Fashion nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Electronics Holiday Gift Guide Starting at $39.99 12DoD - Beauty Stocking Stuffers Get up to $100 back on House Cleaning services TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $89.99 Kindle Oasis Platinum artists Shop Outdoor Gift Ideas on Amazon

Format: Audio CD|Change

Showing 1-10 of 21 reviews(verified purchases). Show all reviews
on February 16, 2007
I have never heard anything quite like "Dweller in the cellar" as far as emotional content, I was (of course) Blasting this whole album as loudly as possible in the car the other day and got so caught up in the emotion of this song that I found myself in tears! Probably freaking out the other drivers around me as well.

Like a tragic opera

I can see (hear) the story of this woeful wraith alone with moan, and sorrow locked within this cellar, shrieking, screaming and wailing to be set free, The horror! The fear amplified by the darknress; The anger.

When this beautiful misery ends at the triumphant break, this is where I picture the callar door finally flung open and our sad little wraith is set free, truely joyous and free to run in the sunlight, until the outro, when the mood changes...and our wraith becomes beast seeking only his revenge on those who imprisoned him. Powerful stuff!
on April 13, 2010
Altitudes and Temple of the Absurd are awesome rock songs. Jason Becker's guitar work is mind-blowing all the time. I highly recommend this album to anyone who loves metal guitar work.
on December 3, 2002
Jason has speed and passion. Ever since Jason was in Caucaphony, I've loved his playing. I bought Perpetual Burn when it was new and I still love it today. This is one of the all-time great pieces of guitar playing. Yngwie Malmsteen's first album, "Rising Force", is another one to have a look at.
Jason, keep up the fight.
on August 4, 2007
If you're into shredding and flashy eighties guitar playing you must know this album. This album has great great songs and great guitar work. Highly technical guitar playing from one of the greatest shredders. If you like metal and fast guitar solos you'll love this album. It's recommended for all shredders and friends of eighties fast guitar music. It's a classic in it's own genre.
on September 19, 2001
I've been listening to this album on tape for years. I finally bought the CD and still love it. I wish we had musicians like Jason still.
Good luck Jason, we love you !!!!!!!!!
on April 25, 2016
Classic instrumental from the master. Jason is one of the greatest guitar and this album was in his prime. Still inspires everyone. Rock on Jason
on June 16, 2013
Jason was and still is (despite of his illnes) one of the greatest guitarrist from all times. This album is very enjoyable. Should have it!
on August 9, 2016
Absolutely incredible. Jason's best album, in my opinion, and I can listen to it on repeat non-stop without getting tired. He's brilliant.
on February 17, 2013
nicely scaled operations held with durability to an adrenalin outcome for a good sound. i could listen to this in any mood.
on January 11, 2015
Jason is an inspiration and this disc is just one of the reasons why... Altitudes is a classic track.