Industrial Deals Beauty Save up to 90% on textbooks Womens Red and Rose nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New year, new music. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop modern furniture and decor Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon harrypotter harrypotter harrypotter  Three new members of the Echo family Today only: Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop now

on August 13, 2015
I was watching a paid TV ad commercial on the miraculous improvement of using this on your neck area to reduce sags and wrinkles so I purchased this product about a month ago and have been using it daily. I can not see any change in that area at all. Do not waste your money on this product!
0Comment| 357 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on April 7, 2017
Seriously? I am looking at some of the positive reviews on this product. I try to review products with as much honesty as possible, so let me just say -- this does not work. I can't be any clearer than that. I am 63, and it has made no difference. Of course I waited until I finished the entire product - used regularly - to make sure it wasn't because I was looking for "immediate" results. But no difference after it was all used up. We all want a product that will work on wrinkles - that's why we buy these things. But I don't want you to spend your hard-earned money on a dream that won't be fulfilled by this product. And I bought based on others' positive reviews. Sad that I was misled.
22 comments| 211 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on October 19, 2016
Little to no difference and I used several Perricone products and eventually spent 2-3 thousand dollars overall and was NOT pleased
22 comments| 212 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on August 24, 2016
not worth the price
0Comment| 105 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on May 19, 2013
Ladies,
This product has no exotic ingredient that warrants this kind of price. You can buy skin firming creams at Vitacost with DMAE the so called firming agent in this under twenty dollars! The second ingredient in this is glycolic acid which may brighten the neck skin by sloughing and turning over skins cells. You can also use a washcloth or salux to do so.
Save your money.
5150+ comments| 1,250 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on February 15, 2013
Total B. S. does not work. No way no how. Wasted so much money. Don't believe the hype. It's all lies. Lies. Lies. I spent a TON of money on this line... so I'm not one of those youtube or amazon users who got the product for free to try. I used it all religiously AM and PM... never skipped a day! I used the Cold Plasma Sub D on neck, eye lift serum, amine face lift during day with cold plasma face, evening repair with cold plasma face, top it all of with the face finishing moisturizer. Used for 3 months now... religiously. Spent hundreds of dollars on this line. Bottom line: It's. All. LIES. Dr. Perricone is laughing all the way to his double-chinned bank account! I'm in my mid-thirties so it's not like I'm looking for a super miracle - just a little help. Well here's my advice ladies it doesn't get any realer than this: Turn off the TV. Stop watching the infomercials. Don't beLIEve that super model who has been using the product since she was 29- she's also been hitting the gym, has great genes, and definitely gets face peels and botox. Don't believe the hype. Don't waste your money. You can try it if you want to - I'm just trying to save some other sucker from wasting money on this when you can get yourself a nice Louis Vuitton or a couple of Coach bags instead! I HAD to try it. I just had to see for myself. Now I'm several hundred dollars poorer and I've got nothing to show for it. :P Still have a double chin, lines, and neck rings. Still have tiny jowels starting to show. Want to get rid of the neck waddle? I'll tell you what's starting to work for me- lots of cardio and eating more veggies. And some less expensive moisturizer. ONE moisturizer. That's it- not the 12 jars of snake oil Perricone expects you to stink up on your face twice a day. Get lost. Get a neck lift or lose thirty pounds. Those are your two viable options. PS: don't even bother with that Neckersizer gadget either. Used that- does nothing.
1717 comments| 530 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on February 9, 2014
I bought Dr. Perricone MD set when it is a special sale in holiday season. This Sub-D works very well on my neck and shoulder. Visible lines got smoothed out and look firmer. However, their skincare line is very pricey so I have to think about next purchase. It is not about this product but when I ordered the set, somehow I got in reoccurring purchase program and I received the set in regular price after 2 months. I called customer service to cancel but customer service was very arrogant and rude, which made me re-think to purchase this product again too.
4343 comments| 689 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on October 2, 2013
My mom sent me a kit that included the Sub D, (for jawline and neck), Cold Plasma (sample size), face lift, eye serum, face wash (sample), and the no-foundation foundation (sample size. Oh, how I wanted to like this and feel like, "Yay! I've found help!" Alas, 'twas not the case. Allow me to give my reasons:

First, I will admit that the citrus face wash is pleasant. However, who needs to spend $40 on face wash?!

Next, the no-foundation foundation is fine. It reminds me of something my dermatologist gave me that is a sunscreen with foundation properties. They both are very moist and do double duty--a light foundation effect, of course.

The liquid face lift, or whatever it's called, that seems ok, but, again, not sure it's fabulous.

Now, let's get to the Cold Plasma. I think maybe the original name was "Creamed Herring for the Face" but the ad campaign just didn't seem to take off for some reason. Then they tried, "Oily Fish Smell is Latest Miracle Fountain of Youth!" but nobody was tying up QVC's phones to order that, either. Ultimately, someone got an idea to call it Cold Plasma. It's probably the plasma from oily fish. And it's called "Cold" because it will turn your love life--if you have one, and I don't--to frozen tundra.

P. Stinkin' U.

And that's all I have to say about THAT.
2727 comments| 721 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on August 19, 2015
Sorry have not noticed anything,very disappointed
0Comment| 93 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on October 7, 2014
I cannot recommend this product because, besides the terrible smell (which I would be willing to overlook), after using it for about 3 weeks, I have now developed a flaming red and itchy skin rash.I do not have any allergies, nor have I ever been susceptible towards getting an allergic reaction in the past, so this is surprising to me. I tried taking Allegra and applying a hydrocortisone cream, but do not see any improvement. As this is the 3rd day, I've made an appointment to see the dermatologist. Since I bought 2 ounces at a considerable cost, I'm very grateful that I bought this product through Amazon, and not direct through the company that has people on an automatic buyer's program.
11 comment| 248 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.