Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Perricone MD Cold Plasma Sub-D, 2 fl. oz.
Amazon Vehicles Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Snacks Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer TheKicks TheKicks TheKicks  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Celine Dion Water Sports

on May 19, 2013
Ladies,
This product has no exotic ingredient that warrants this kind of price. You can buy skin firming creams at Vitacost with DMAE the so called firming agent in this under twenty dollars! The second ingredient in this is glycolic acid which may brighten the neck skin by sloughing and turning over skins cells. You can also use a washcloth or salux to do so.
Save your money.
6666 comments| 1,117 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on February 15, 2013
Total B. S. does not work. No way no how. Wasted so much money. Don't believe the hype. It's all lies. Lies. Lies. I spent a TON of money on this line... so I'm not one of those youtube or amazon users who got the product for free to try. I used it all religiously AM and PM... never skipped a day! I used the Cold Plasma Sub D on neck, eye lift serum, amine face lift during day with cold plasma face, evening repair with cold plasma face, top it all of with the face finishing moisturizer. Used for 3 months now... religiously. Spent hundreds of dollars on this line. Bottom line: It's. All. LIES. Dr. Perricone is laughing all the way to his double-chinned bank account! I'm in my mid-thirties so it's not like I'm looking for a super miracle - just a little help. Well here's my advice ladies it doesn't get any realer than this: Turn off the TV. Stop watching the infomercials. Don't beLIEve that super model who has been using the product since she was 29- she's also been hitting the gym, has great genes, and definitely gets face peels and botox. Don't believe the hype. Don't waste your money. You can try it if you want to - I'm just trying to save some other sucker from wasting money on this when you can get yourself a nice Louis Vuitton or a couple of Coach bags instead! I HAD to try it. I just had to see for myself. Now I'm several hundred dollars poorer and I've got nothing to show for it. :P Still have a double chin, lines, and neck rings. Still have tiny jowels starting to show. Want to get rid of the neck waddle? I'll tell you what's starting to work for me- lots of cardio and eating more veggies. And some less expensive moisturizer. ONE moisturizer. That's it- not the 12 jars of snake oil Perricone expects you to stink up on your face twice a day. Get lost. Get a neck lift or lose thirty pounds. Those are your two viable options. PS: don't even bother with that Neckersizer gadget either. Used that- does nothing.
1717 comments| 356 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on February 9, 2014
I bought Dr. Perricone MD set when it is a special sale in holiday season. This Sub-D works very well on my neck and shoulder. Visible lines got smoothed out and look firmer. However, their skincare line is very pricey so I have to think about next purchase. It is not about this product but when I ordered the set, somehow I got in reoccurring purchase program and I received the set in regular price after 2 months. I called customer service to cancel but customer service was very arrogant and rude, which made me re-think to purchase this product again too.
4040 comments| 610 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on October 2, 2013
My mom sent me a kit that included the Sub D, (for jawline and neck), Cold Plasma (sample size), face lift, eye serum, face wash (sample), and the no-foundation foundation (sample size. Oh, how I wanted to like this and feel like, "Yay! I've found help!" Alas, 'twas not the case. Allow me to give my reasons:

First, I will admit that the citrus face wash is pleasant. However, who needs to spend $40 on face wash?!

Next, the no-foundation foundation is fine. It reminds me of something my dermatologist gave me that is a sunscreen with foundation properties. They both are very moist and do double duty--a light foundation effect, of course.

The liquid face lift, or whatever it's called, that seems ok, but, again, not sure it's fabulous.

Now, let's get to the Cold Plasma. I think maybe the original name was "Creamed Herring for the Face" but the ad campaign just didn't seem to take off for some reason. Then they tried, "Oily Fish Smell is Latest Miracle Fountain of Youth!" but nobody was tying up QVC's phones to order that, either. Ultimately, someone got an idea to call it Cold Plasma. It's probably the plasma from oily fish. And it's called "Cold" because it will turn your love life--if you have one, and I don't--to frozen tundra.

P. Stinkin' U.

And that's all I have to say about THAT.
2424 comments| 648 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 27, 2012
I've read a good number of reviews before I bought this expensive bottle of neck cream; unfortunately, I don't see any obvious advantage this Cold Plasma Sub-D cream has over the Oil of Olay night firming cream which costs ca.15% of this expensive cream.

Also, I waited too long, & missed the refund period. :(
0Comment| 548 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on August 1, 2013
This does well for moisturizing my neck, the "fish " smell is there but disappears quickly and this product does nothing to help sagging.
22 comments| 272 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on September 14, 2013
So my issues is, I'm 44 and about 4 years ago I lost about 30lbs. Since then the skin on my neck is wrinkly - a teeny bit of a 'turkey neck' per see. I figured let me spend what feels like a BILLION dollars on this product and if it works, it will be money well spent. I've been using it for 2 months now and zero difference. ZERO.

Waste of money.
55 comments| 490 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 19, 2013
I was watching tv this am...saw an Info-mercial On GETSUBD
It is False Advertizing!!! the so called actual people (not actors) actual users are so PHONY the say you get a firmer neck **EPIC FAIL** one of the ladies is on a Life stlye lift commercial another so called no actors commerical
"Garbage" waste of $$$
1212 comments| 544 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 3, 2013
I don't believe any of the highly-rated reviews in this forum. I would not doubt that some are paid reviews. If this product is so fabulous, why doesn't Dr. Perricone use it on his own sagging neck? He doesn't use his own product -- that's proof apparent that this is a scam.
88 comments| 314 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on May 18, 2013
I used this on my neck and chest the evening I received it and woke up with a terrible rash the next morning! That was 2 months ago, and after 2 rounds of steroids and cortisone creams, it keeps coming back!
77 comments| 338 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse