Industrial Deals HPC Amazon First Reads Womens Ski Trip Essentials nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New year, new music. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon thechi thechi thechi  Echo Dot Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop now

on March 15, 2014
In the last 10 years, I've tried several products seen on TV and find Dr. Perricone's products the best. I actually consulted with a plastic surgeon this past year and decided against face lift surgery. Dr. Perricone's recommendations have made a big difference in my neck and face! It does not work over night- give it a few weeks but stick with it.
on February 4, 2015
I have been using it for a month and already finished most part of the products in the package. Some of the products in the package were more like trial gifts, so too me it felt like little bit pricy. My skin feels more translucent than before but that's about it! Not such a drastic change! In addition, I can't get used to the fishy smell of the serum either!
on February 20, 2014
Not the best deal for the amount of product received. The picture of the products was deceiving. Thought I was getting more.
on January 29, 2015
Left my face MUCH drier than before...stopped using.
on January 22, 2014
This product made my face look worse. It dried out my skin. My skin was flaking off. I would never buy this product again! It was a very expensive mistake!
on March 23, 2014
Perricone user for many years now. I am always satisfied with any product I use from the Perricone line. Would certainly recommend to friend.
on January 14, 2015
Bought this for myself because I'm getting old, quickly and I need some help. I like the way I can use the Perricone products!
on November 4, 2012
I started using Perricone products for the first time 2-3 weeks ago . I ordered (The Best of Perricone)which included a cleanser , serum, moisturizer , eye firming cream, face firming ,night time repair, and no foundation foundation .
I like all the products except the foundation , mainly because the colour does not match my skin at all ( too yellow). My face looks firmer and younger after applying the products , it looks and feels great ! All the perricone products I've been using are fast absorbing which is another added great feature . The only thing that the moisturizer is missing is SPF . I don't know if Perricone has another moisturizer with SPF , but I'll be looking for it when I reorder in the future .
11 comment| 33 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on November 24, 2014
Loved it and it did not make my face burn like the face finishing 2.7. oz jar I just purchased.
on September 2, 2014
I am not thrilled with Perricone. First, it isn't fragrance free and I have very sensitive skin. I have been using the products for about a week. I will say that my smile lines look better. But what I really wanted was product for the eyes. And this eye cream hasn't done anything. As a matter of fact, If I use in in the morning as suggested it magnifies the crows feet and lines around my eyes. I will not purchase this again.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
See 1 answered question