Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Little FIres Everywhere Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping. Tailgating PSFF17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 174 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 185 reviews
on January 29, 2017
I've had 2 of the same wallet over the last 6 years. While it was very well made and long lasting, it kept breaking my cards across the top. I would try to rotate them but then...yes...it would crack the bottoms! I picked this wallet for two reasons. The credit cards are kept vertical, so hopefully no cracking the edges off anymore. 2nd, it has a divider in the money holder so I can keep cash on one side and receipts on the other. It is made of a very soft leather and seems well built.
on September 13, 2017
This is a very nice wallet. It is a little larger than I had anticipated but extremely durable and I like the ID holder in the middle. It's organized the way I like it to keep certain things grouped together (IDs, CCs, Medical Cards, etc.). Some people complaining about the smell must not have ever owned real leather before. I am pretty sensitive to smells and this does NOT have an odor other than a slight new-leather smell which is fine.
on May 26, 2015
Nice wallet made of genuine leather. Note: the leather smells AWFUL. I've been meaning to clean the wallet to remove this retched smell and will report back on my efforts. I wanted something to store my three IDs (work, drivers license, CCW). The secondary ID flap doesn't keep cards in it very well though as it spreads open when it moves up and down. They can easily fall out and I began to notice that my drivers license was working its way out on its own. I fixed this with a mini binder clip to secure the edge of the flap which looks kind of tacky. There are two spaces for cash and receipts which are nicely lined. Plenty of room for credit/debit cards. Two compartments underneath the card holders for other stuff (like my single door key, which stays put). Overall, this wallet has generous storage space and a somewhat crappy ID flap and a foul odor. Good for the price.
on May 29, 2015
Good wallet. Most likely to hold larger capacity of items than other ones out there. Will need to be tested to see if it can hold large capacity and stand the test of time. So buy with caution.
on January 17, 2014
I'm very picky when it comes to wallets, I've had my last one for nearly a decade and I like wallets to have quality. My last wallet was a Dockers trifold wallet which lasted just shy of 10years, but sadly the quality of them had degraded and they didn't sell the same model. I wanted a wallet that could hold all my cards, which is a lot. About 15 or so. This wallet starts off by holding 2 per slot so instantly can hold 8 cards. It takes about 2 weeks for it to stretch out enough to put 3 cards in each. Then in about 2 more weeks you can put about 4 cards per slot for a total of 16 cards in the holders. The cash part of the wallet is great. Better than my last one. It is separated for dual currency or receipts and cash. Very handy since my last wallet tended to get cluttered and needed cleaning out once a week. This wallet holds a lot of cash. I have no trouble keeping over 20 bills in it and not opening or needing to be forced closed. A huge plus. The stitching is decent. I won't give it a 5 star mostly because of the leather and stitching. I've seen better leather but this was a good price and will work for a good decade.

I'd also like to address the second ID holder. It's a bit lose. Putting a second ID in it isn't safe, it will come out. I put a few cards behind it and it works well. I like having the second ID. Could also work for pictures I'd assume. This wallet doesn't really allow a card holder insert. It probably would work with great effort but the center second ID holder would get in the way.

I originally ordered thinking I'd take the second ID holder out, but ended up liking it since it held a few cards.

I'd purchase this wallet again in 10 years if they still make it. But until then it will more than serve its purpose.
on December 31, 2012
He was very particular about his wallet....needed many slots and dividers....which this has! It's durable and the leather is nice and smooth. It's not a cheap looking or feeling wallet, well worth the money!
on April 26, 2017
Hasn't shed that leathery smell, which in this case is not attractive.
on May 2, 2017
My boyfriends favorite wallet. I have ordered this twice now!
on March 20, 2015
I bought this wallet figuring the Perry Ellis name would assure some decent quality control. When I got it I was happy with the capacity and the number of slots for cards, etc. However, after about 6 months of normal use the dye started coming off the leather, leaving big white streaks. It looked like I had had it for 20 years or I had washed it in the dishwasher or something, and I'm pretty delicate with my belongings. So, if you want a wallet that will look decent for more than a few months I would suggest you keep looking.
on June 28, 2016
I read a lot of reviews saying the wallet was too bulky. I was nervous to purchase since it was a gift. My husband loves it and it's not bulkier than a typical trifold. So far good quality especially for the price.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.