Your Garage Beauty Summer Reading STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Shop Popular Services gotpremiere gotpremiere gotpremiere  Echo $129.99 All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Oasis B06ZY5XM7W Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 87 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 97 reviews
on July 29, 2014
Bought it to replace my thick, tri-fold "grandad" wallet. I absolutely love this one. It fits in my rear pocket but it doesn't show through and you can barely feel it in the car. Looks good inside an out even though it was a little larger than anticipated it fits US currency with just a little wiggle room. The only thing I'm not a fan of is the smell. A few weeks later it still smells... I don't know how to describe it. Harsh? Synthetic? I can smell the leather trying to make itself present but it gets overpowered by the odd scent. Not a big deal, you literally need to sniff it to notice. 10/10, would bang.

Update: one week later it the smell is gone.
on March 23, 2014
I'm picky about wallets. I don't like stuffing one with so much junk that it feels like I'm sitting on a coffee cup. And I don't want one that is too thick even before I put anything in it. So I wind up keeping wallets a long time, so long last time that the beloved old thing was literally falling apart. Much as it grieved me, I had to find a replacement, and this one is working great so far. After a couple of months, it looks good and is not too thick even with a normal amount of folding money and a necessary variety of cards and documents. Like a lot of other reviewers, I tossed the pull-out card holder to hold down on thickness, but it still has all the slots and storage I need. Good choice!
on April 8, 2015
I bought this as a replacement for my falling apart trifold wallet. I wanted to have a smaller footprint in my hip pocket and it looked like the Gramercy Passcase would fit the bill. It did - I am impressed with the construction quality and the softness of the leather. It has given me a reason to stop carrying around so much unneeded stuff in my wallet. Just the most-used cards, driver license and some bills. I'm glad I chose this one.
on August 25, 2013
I've been using (and purchasing replacements of,) this particular wallet for twelve years. Over the course of that time, I've purchased three of them. The design is brilliant. They removable insert which holds ID, a few cards, and a couple of dollar bills, is perfect for those nights out when you don't want to bring your entire wallet with you.
I'll continue to purchase this wallet every couple of years as long as Perry Ellis continues to manufacture it. So happy with this product. PERFECT.
on December 10, 2012
I wanted a slim fitting wallet that was just that. So many wallets are called 'Slim Fit' that aren't. This one fits the way I need it to.
on July 23, 2013
This has been a good wallet so far. The credit card slots are big enough for my cards and I think they are standard size. If I were to suggest an improvment, it would be for it to be a little longer. All the cards come together in the middle so the wallet resists being folded. If it had just little more "hindge" length, I think this would be minimized. I'm not sure what the idea of the removeable ID section is; it seems to just add little more unecessary bulk to the wallet.
on July 2, 2013
I bought this for my husband for Father's Day and he loves it! He said it's just right. Not too big and not too small. The leather is nice and sleek but looks and feels durable. He also likes the inserts. He can finally put pictures of his kids in his wallet. He's had this wallet for two months now. Still loves it!
on July 13, 2015
I've had this wallet for well over a year now and it's stayed in great shape. It's a very simple, yet classic wallet that fits slimmer than many of the other options out there. The interior lining is well stitched and elegant. There is one division in the bill section, which is always a nice option. Would recommend without hesitation.
on June 19, 2014
My buddy and I were laughing one night about how pathetic and threadbare my old wallet had become, so I decided that it was finally time to let the old one go and get a new one. This wallet is great for the money. It stays relatively thin, even when ever card slot is being used, and the double-sided ID window is great for me, as I often need to show two forms of ID when going into client buildings for my job. Would buy again.
on March 14, 2016
This is a surprisingly good wallet for the price. I was looking for a thin wallet with this specific design. My main skepticism about the wallet was that it seemed too inexpensive to be any good. I actually like it as well as any other wallet I've ever had.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.