Your Garage Luxury Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Mother's Day Gifts hgg17 Shop Popular Services billions billions billions  Introducing Echo Look Starting at $89.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch National Bike Month on Amazon

Showing 1-10 of 36 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 45 reviews
on February 13, 2014
I'm 6' tall. I'm about 200 lbs give or take. I like my pants to fit a little bit snug...a modern fit. These pants fit perfectly. It's exactly what I was hoping for. If you like Express pants, this is a good alternative.
on May 8, 2014
Just a quick review, These pants are very nice and I like the feel of it but these aren't slim fit. so, if you are in slim fit pants these aren't for you, I am giving four start because shipment was on time, it feels nice.
on August 25, 2014
The modern fit pant is not cut for men with a muscular build in the seat, thigh, and inseam. The pant looks good on, but has no room for your...things...to move about while in a seated, crouched, or bent leg position. Also, it seemed that the waist size was running small/tight. I have actually been slimming down lately and had trouble fitting into my typical size (36/30) of this pant. I tried on all 5 colors including a modern fit pant in grey with stripes and the result was the same. I own a few of the previous style of Perry Ellis pants which I wear routinely to work (and thoroughly enjoy), but these will not do as replacements. I will need to search further for a more relaxed fitting pant in the seat, thigh, and inseam...
on May 13, 2014
Best cut pants I have ever found. No tailoring needed, and machine washable. I plan on ordering a pair for every day of the work-week.
on June 20, 2015
Very well-constructed with an inconspicuous rubberized band around the waistline that helps to hold shirts in place. Right-side pocket also has an extra slot to hold loose change. Nice features that I don't remember being mentioned in the item description. Bought a couple of pair (black & charcoal) and have not worn them very often yet, but expect them to be in my closet for some time based on previous experience with this particular brand. Only criticism is that fabric of the older version is a bit more silky and, therefore, feels better against your skin than these.
on August 16, 2016
I like the modern fit, not to baggy but has room to move around in. theylook classy with the pin stripes. i am luckyto find them on Amazon because the Manufacture does not carry them any more. i love the double latch on the waist instead of buttons.
on December 1, 2014
The best slacks I have every worn. They are actually cut to fit your body, not hang off it. Ordered on Prime so they came within 2 days. The material and the fit are second to none. My only complaint with Perry Ellis is that I have not found any colors other than black, blue and charcoal.
on July 15, 2014
These pants have wonderful design and fit. At the time of purchase, these were described as "slim fit"...which these pants are not. I agree they have a modern fit though, so I didn't deduct any stars since the title has been corrected by Amazon.
on September 14, 2014
I don't believe this pant was stitched by a professional. stitching is very poor. The material is very good but stitching is very poor and I can't wear it in public .it Looks horrible.
on June 17, 2014
I was skeptical about buying pants before trying them on and figured there was a good chance I would have to return them. The pants are true to size and fit great! They are light weight and perfect for those hot days.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
See 1 answered question