Industrial Deals Beauty Oprah's Book Club STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Book House Cleaning _fof _fof _fof  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now STEMClub17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 152 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 158 reviews
on July 12, 2016
Wears beautifully! I like a good value and this belt delivers. My husband has owned this belt for 3+ years and he wears it almost daily for work. He loves the reversible aspect, since he travels frequently and doesn't have to pack 2 belts. The width is not too modern or dated and the leather is soft but maintains it's crisp, professional shape. No distressing or creasing. The silver buckle does NOt have a visible stamped logo, which is a huge plus as we had difficulty finding a nice belt that wasn't a walking advertisement. This is the best reversible belt my husband has ever owned and it has held up wonderfully. It is versatile enough to wear with suits and with business casual attire. He has always been happy with Perry Ellis clothing and accessories for work and this belt certainly delivers.
on June 8, 2016
This belt can be black...and it can be brown....it's like a superhero with a sidekick...I feel like brown is more stylish, a bit hipster-esque...it's a bit more introverted, likes craft beers, and long burly beards...so it's the superhero, but Black goes with anything, so it's like an extroverted socially relevant Sidekick, which is also awesome, and at times can lead to an excellent outing with friends whereas the Superhero Brown side is cowering in the corner...don't get me wrong.....it's happy there, it's at peace with its lot in life.

Either scenario sounds pretty good to me....I think we can learn a lesson from both sides of this awesome belt.

thank you Perry Ellis!
on March 14, 2011
Pretty good for the price, a casual belt, brown genuine leather with rich texture.
It is actually double sided, and the reverse side, made of black bonded (i.e., not full grain) leather, is not as rich looking as the brown side, but still is very neatly crafted for a belt under $30.
It is easy to shorten this belt; it takes a utility knife, a small screwdriver and 5 minutes. I did this to mine to use the middle hole, just the way I like it.
The leather is not as soft as in my higher quality belts, but holds up to wear nicely.
Part of the buckle got slightly discolored after a short use, thus only 4 stars.
on March 8, 2017
This belt is thin and flimsy feeling. The buckle is loose and rattles when it is not attached. I much prefer the Perry Ellis Tubular belt. If only they made that belt in brown! This belt is also has a very shiny finish and I prefer more of an oiled leather finish. That is more of a personal preference though.
on April 19, 2013
I am a medical student. I purchased this dress belt for my professional / clinic attire. It matches a decent range of brown shoes and is understated and clean. Excellent price too. Highly recommended and has a great fit. Unfortunately it is starting to bend a little where it buckles but that is true of all belts.
on September 8, 2014
This belt is just OK. I bought it for the good reviews, but it is only genuine leather, meaning it is real leather, but the lowest quality to be considered real leather. The buckle is also kind of cheap feeling.

Having said that, I am still wearing it because it is functional. It is true to size, and the reversible black/brown feature is really nice.

If you're looking to impress people with a beautiful leather belt, you should probably look elsewhere. If you're looking for a simple dress belt which does its duty, go ahead and add to cart.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on June 26, 2017
great
on February 27, 2014
Smooth leather, dark brown on one side, black on the other. The buckle swivels around so you can switch colors to suit the fashion. The swivel needs some amount of force, but not excessive. So it's not a loose swivel either. Size was as stated, I wouldn't order a size bigger as some posts have suggested, just make sure you make a good accurate measurement of your waist size, and their sizing should match it quite closely. Been using it for a month now, and the leather seems to be holding up well. Competent product. Reasonable price. I'd get it again.
on May 21, 2013
Has held up to heavy wearing for six months now. No issues! I wasn't so lucky with other belts. Perry Ellis apparently makes good stuff.
on July 24, 2014
The first time i saw this belt i was really excited because this belt was classy and looks great but when i wore it, i realized this belt was smaller than it appeared. I'm size 32 but this belt is size 30. Now i'm buying another size 34 belt. I was impressed because of the quality but disappointed by the size. If i ever had red this review from another customer :(

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.