Amazon Vehicles Beauty Trade in your textbooks STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Limited time offer Wickedly Prime Handmade Gifts for Dad Shop Popular Services twinpeaksv2 twinpeaksv2 twinpeaksv2  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Spring Savings Event on Amazon.com toystl17_gno

Price:$24.86 - $39.99+ Free shipping with Amazon Prime

Showing 1-10 of 30 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 32 reviews
on October 7, 2013
I am 5' 9", 170 lbs, athletic build, 41" Chest, 16" biceps, 31.5" arm length, 15.5" neck, and 34" waist. I normally wear a US M shirt. My name brand dress shirts are typically a 16 32/33 Slim Fit.

This shirt fits well and has a considerable amount of room around the mid-section. Too much for a slim fit in fact. The only way I could get it to look like the picture, would be to double the waste around my back. The sizing is good for the collar and sleeve length and the arms are sufficiently fitted without being tight at all. The shirt length is also generous and will not pull out when tucked in. The sleeves have multiple buttons and the cuffs fit my wrists well on both the smaller button and larger/second one.

The fabric is smooth and relatively tightly woven. It feels quite comfortable and is relatively light weight. I would describe it as in-between a high end cotton shirt and a satin shirt. The collar is stiff and comfortable. When worn, I clearly look more 'tan' than white. It definitely requires a T-Shirt underneath and is fairly transparent.

For the money, it is an okay, lightweight, dress shirt. I recommend it as a simple everyday dress shirt for wearing under a jacket.
on July 17, 2013
From every other brand I've purchased shirts from (Beene, Arrow, Van Hausen, Brooks Bros, etc.) "Slim Fit" and "fitted" tend to be for men who have a large chest and thinner waist than chest. However, these shirts have a smaller chest than any other large slim fit I've tried on, meanwhile, they have tons of extra space around the midsection. The fabric is great and the arm holes don't have extra fabric which is excellent to put together an outfit, especially if you're not wearing a jacket. But if your chest is large and you're looking for a shirt that doesn't bag up around your thinner stomach, look elsewhere. This shirt will disappoint.
on March 16, 2017
would have given more stars but I couldn't fit in it. I'm abig kid but I did order my size. Quality looks good but I'd have to lose 4-5 shirt sizes to fit in it
on April 11, 2015
This was supposed to be a slim fitting shirt (which is my build). However, the shirt I received was large enough for an overweight person. Highly disappointed.
on March 3, 2014
Neither one of the shirts looks anything like the pictures from the Amazon ad that I received. Therefore, I will be retuning both shirts. Very disappointing for me because I was really looking forward to the new shirts.
on January 8, 2014
The shirt was great but the reason why it is getting 3 stars is because they didn't warn that they were sending the slim fit version. I bought this shirt for my father; he's ~5'9 and is of a medium build but the slim fit was too tight for him.
on April 27, 2016
the fabric is too light! And it seems not 100% cottons!
on June 15, 2016
Good shirt
on September 14, 2014
The shirt is no way near the advertisement!, the color is different from the picture, the shirt itself is not slim fit ay all
on December 12, 2015
It was surprisingly small.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.