Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Perry Ellis Men's Solid Slim-Fit Pant
Amazon Vehicles Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Shop Now

on July 31, 2012
These pants are a European style (very narrow legs, and cuffs don't cover your shoes) like something I would expect Hugo Boss to sell. Elegant looking, but the fabric is actually a bit stretchy, so they don't feel overly tight, and the front pockets are large and designed in such a way that your keys and phone don't look like leg tumors. I don't know how they accomplished these feats of engineering, but I am considering buying a few more of these.
on May 7, 2015
I'm 6'2 235 lbs with an athletic build. I've picked up about 4 pair of 36x32 of these pants. They are the best, most comfortable ( and stylish) pants that I've found for work. The fit is fantastic.
TOP 500 REVIEWERon May 18, 2014
I am 6' tall with a slim build. My waist is about 32 and I ordered 32. Fit well. The slim fit is not too slim, still has some flow to it. My only small complaint is that the metal clasp is slightly visible at the waistband. I guess if you wear a belt, it will be covered. Would have been best if it just had a little more fabric to cover the clasp completely.
on October 17, 2014
These dress pants were exactly what my young, stylish son wanted. Trim fit with stretch made them comfortable, they washed well and needed very little pressing. Appear well made. Overall good value for dress pants--would buy these again.
on June 11, 2015
These are really nice pants. I'm about 5'11" and 135, and the 30W 32L fit just about right. The waist is a little big, as other reviews have noted.
The reason for four stars is the " hidden tech pocket" . I put my step tracker in there, and by the end of the day it had worked itself adorn through a small opening in the bottom side of the inside of the zippered tech pocket and got stuck between the layers of fabric. It took me a while to work it back out and figure out that it was not ripped or anything, it was just made that way. Strange.
on July 16, 2016
These pants are OK. I bought 4 different brands on the same day and this one is my second to least favorite. Materials are OK. They don't feel particularly luxurious or durable, but they work. The cut is ok as well. I like reasonably slim legs and was encouraged by the "slim fit" in the description, but I wouldn't describe these as slim fit. More of a regular fit.

The best pants I bought that day were from JC Penney (Stafford Brand). They were much cheaper (on sale also) and better materials and cut.

Still, these pants work and are acceptable. I won't be buying any more but I don't regret the purchase either.
on October 20, 2015
The size was perfect and they were stretchy but I shouldn't have gotten "Slim fit" I thought it just meant a bit narrower leg but it's made for men who have skipped leg day since birth and were born from a mother hen. NOT for men with solid legs who do things like hike or climb or lift weight or have bulls instead of calves. Lesson learned. It's so hard to find good dress pants with stretch and flex made for bigger guys.
on July 1, 2015
LOVE the pants. With dress pants, it's hard to find a good pair since they tend to give you SDBs (saggy diaper butt). Not flattering. As a shorter guy with thicker legs, I don't always fit into the average sizes. These slim fits were perfect. Not too tight that I don't feel like I'm going to tear them but not so loose that I feel like it's Hammer Time. Rise is in the middle. Whether or not they'll hold up, it's still to be seen.

These pants (as of this review) have free return shipping. If you're not sure how you'll fit, order your normal size and order the next size up so you can compare. You can always return the one that doesn't fit well.
on August 10, 2016
A bit tight for business wear but much more reasonable than the Kenneth Cole I reviewed elsewhere. The "tech pocket" is a gimmicky. I don't use it, and in tight fitting trousers like these it makes a funny looking lump on your thigh even when empty just due to the multiple layers of fabric and zipper.
on April 10, 2015
Pros:
Excellent Fit
Good Quality Material
Great Price
Good Texture
Buttoning up and putting a belt on didn't squeeze me to death (my waist is size 32)

Con:
A little lengthy (by about 1~2 inches I am 5'6") but that can be easily fixed with some tailoring,