Industrial Deals HPC Save up to 90% on textbooks Womens Ski Trip Essentials nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Kidz Bop All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade 2018 Planners Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Three new members of the Echo family Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now

on March 8, 2017
love my Perry Mason. My collection of DVDs of Perry Mason is growing
on November 3, 2017
have all 9 yrs. of PM videos.
on April 19, 2017
Perry Mason Fan
on April 7, 2017
Thank You!
on December 17, 2017
Terrific stories and great opportunities to see many actors when the were starting out. Love this series!
on October 15, 2010
Having been a Perry Mason fan for as long as I can remember, I was thrilled several years ago to learn that his TV episodes were available on DVD. I started buying the first year set when they appeared at our local Fred Meyer store and continued purchasing them whenever they were available at Fred Meyer. This continued through the series' first four seasons. After that, I learned to my dismay that Fred Meyer discontinued selling them. But I was pleased to find this new edition of the 5th season available from Amazon.com, and I plan to continue buying the remaining sets once they become available. Thank you Amazon!
on June 25, 2017
Great old shows
on February 9, 2011
While others have complained about the fifth season, I personally have enjoyed it greatly. Some of the regulars are gone but the new characters are equally enjoyable. You still have the core players of Della, Perry and Paul who still shine in this season. Like all the other DVD's in this series, they are very well produced and have great picture and sound quality. Can't wait for next season!
on February 27, 2012
The Perry Mason series was always a wonderful program to watch. I've watched many of these shows, in the past, but enjoy the plots even more, now.

In addition to the 'mysteries', the continuing interaction between the main characters make the stories much more interesting. I also appreciate that these stories are not filled with a lot of gore, in living color, as many of the more modern shows are. I highly recommend this series to anyone interested in film-noir-type mysteries with a guaranteed surprise ending.
on March 7, 2015