+ $3.98 shipping
Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping.
Ship it to us for free.
We are unable to process your trade-in order.
About the product
- Persona 5 marks the return of the award-winning franchise on home consoles since the PS2 generation
- Fast-paced Japanese role-playing game mechanics, exciting action sequences
- Vibrantly stylized characters, enemies, and environments, elegant anime-style cut-scenes
- Soundtrack featuring the fresh sounds of acid jazz composed by the gifted Shoji Meguro
- Overcome various obstacles with graceful Phantom Thief action. The simple-to-learn, but hard-to-master controls will be enjoyed by newcomers and veteran Persona players alike.
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Persona 5 is a game about the internal and external conflicts of a group of troubled high school students - the protagonist and a collection of compatriots he meets in the game's story - who live dual lives as Phantom Thieves. They have the typically ordinary day-to-day of a Tokyo high schooler - attending class, after school activities and part-time jobs. But they also undertake fantastical adventures by using otherworldly powers to enter the hearts of people. Their power comes from the Persona, the Jungian concept of the “self”. The game's heroes realize that society forces people to wear masks to protect their inner vulnerabilities, and by literally ripping off their protective masks and confronting their inner selves do the heroes awaken their inner power, and use it to strive to help those in need. Ultimately, the group of Phantom Thieves seeks to change their day-to-day world to match their perception and see through the masks modern-day society wears.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
PROS: The entire game especially the soundtrack.
CONS: Please stop telling me to sleep (If you know what I mean)
In short, fan of JRPG AND ALRIGHT WITH TURN-BASED MECHANICS? ADD TO CART NOW!
Special shout out to this game's OST. The music in this game is one of its best features (in my opinion).
One thing I am kinda sad about, which is mainly my fault, was that it DID NOT come with the skin. Again my fault for not asking beforehand!! But that shouldn't stop you from buying this game :)