Sonic Earz Personal Sound Amplifier By Bell and Howell. Listen up What Other People Are Talking
- The compact, lightweight unit slips into a pocket or clips onto your belt.
- Headphones included. Uses 1 "AAA" battery (not included).
- Watch TV without having to turn the sound up high, possibly disturbing others in your home.
- Hear movies, concerts and lectures as though youre sitting in the front, even if you're actually in the back. Hear a speaker clearly, even in a crowded room.
- Sonic Earz picks up sound from as far as 60 feet away and amplifies it, sharply and crisply, so you don't miss a word.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. Please see our full disclaimer below.
Top Customer Reviews
Apparently it's beyond B&H. The microphone
B&H chose for the input is sooo short range
that the only sound amplified was my breathing,
and the occasional sound of my hand/arm touching
At only 10 feet from the TV at 'normal volume',
I heard the TV better without this device than
I returned it immediately to the vendor for credit.
If only it met my 'hard of hearing' mother's need... sigh.
Audio not clear, sounds like listening through jar.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Unfortunately this unit produces a lot of static noise, and squeals a lot when moving. It is okay when sitting perfectly still, but I cannot use it when I am out in public.Published 2 months ago by R. Ryan
Ordered for my husband, after he used a set at our attorney's office. At the office, the attorney had purchased a set of headphones to use with the amplifier... Read morePublished 8 months ago by Ruth Thomas
Does NOT work, only amplifies your own voice, do not waste your money as I did.Published 10 months ago by Freila Bennett
for the money, one head phone went out the first day. very polite in letting me returnPublished 11 months ago by Eva Mobley
Total and utter crap! A total waste of money.Fell for the advertisement and bought one even though I was warned by my sister not to do so. Read morePublished 12 months ago by fierce pierce