Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Personal Development and Achievement Hypnosis by Mindifi
Amazon Vehicles Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Snacks Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Water Sports

on February 26, 2014
I have downloaded and listened to 3-4 programs by MidiFi, each download comes with the free app for the title you downloaded, I.e.; "Personal Development & Achievement" (which is "Reach Your Limitless Potential") - then you are offered a 60% discount to purchase a library of 11 or so.
I've been alternating between "Personal Development & Achievements" and "The Law of Attraction".
In order to welcome abundance, first one must clear away the trauma/blocks; balance your chi, so to speak (which doesn't happen overnight). If one is not aware of any subconscious blocks or baggage from their past, that may be keeping chained to old tapes (negative self-talk), they're bound to keep repeating the same toxic behaviors and become emotionally, mentally and spiritually stagnate.
The hypnosis is very relaxing, as is the narrator. Though I have been resistant to hypnosis before, ths time I'm keeping an openmind and the fact that I can take this anywhere I go, on cell or Kindle. I've been vigilantly listening to 2-3 different meditation, hypnosis and subliminal apps daily, for a week now. Yeah, I got some issues, I'm a freak! LOL. So far, it has been over a week and I could feel my heart and creative chakras open and shift.
I am pleased and excited. There is definitely a fundamental shift happening to me; After 10-years of moderate agoraphobia, I'm starting to 'want' to get back into the world. My creative juices are flowing and for the first time in such a long time, I can't remember when I last felt hopeful about life (due to 20+ years of with multiple illnesses and chronic pain) or had aspirations! Now ideas and creativity h as opened up and my mind is ready to Rock n' Roll, my body... er, Not so much!
One of the major thing I'm looking to get out of these hypnosis and meditation apps, is to heal the traumas and remove the negative thinking, people and coping skills, which no longer serve me (more like a ginormous black pit trying to suck me back to the world of, "I'll never be good enough...")

I highly recommend MidiFi to anyone ready to grow and do more. The free apps are effective and if you like what you hear, there are a multitude of topics to enhance your life.

Today, I rate it 4-stars, as I'm trying out a couple others, in different issues. In a few weeks I may be adding the other star. :-)
on January 16, 2014
You get one hypnosis session with the free version, with the option to buy the rest for $19.99. I really, really like the free one and would *LOVE* to buy the others, but the app is so unreliable that I'm afraid I'd be wasting my money. I have a Kindle Fire 8.9, and when I play the session, 9 times out of 10, it will stop somewhere along the way. It might be 1 minute into it, or it might be closer to the end, or anywhere in between. If I then try to restart it (after being rudely jolted out of the session), sometimes it will start from where it left off and sometimes it will restart from the beginning. Sometimes I have to completely exit the app to get it to restart. When I do get it to play all the way through, I like it enough to want the paid ones as well. But I'm not going to fork over $20 only to have the same problems as with this one. I emailed the developer about the problem, hoping for a suggestion on anything I could do to get it to work right, but I got no response at all.
22 comments| 82 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on June 15, 2015
I'm super confident, relaxed and laid back. I have more energy and focus in figuring out how to better myself. I have all if Mindifis apps. They are all awesome. I was a skeptic, who now believes. The proof is in the app...well in the results from the app. It's so easy to. I just get ready for bed, set up my tablet, or in my earphones and hit play. That's it. I always fall asleep, and stay asleep whereas before these, I was a severe, chronic insomniac. Anyone who shares this curse knows how little to no sleep changer ones life, and not for the better. Like I said before, I was a skeptic, but a desperate skeptic willing to try anything. Now, thanks to Mindifi, I'm well rested, my chronic pain is more manageable, my confidence and self esteem soared and I've even losT 12lbs in a little over 2 weeks. It's hard too believe, I KNOW! I WAS YOU! Don't wait till you get desperate, you'll lose nothing by just trying. There's alot to gain. I've already told you how ready this is, now it's up to you. All you need do is download and listen.
on February 11, 2014
Says its free, then after you download it you must purchase to continue. Don't like the bait and switch. Don't buy it
on February 8, 2015
I am a former Paratrooper, Infantry Recon, Combat Vet 2 conflicts. I am also a medically retired Police Sergeant, 17 years on the job. I was shot in the face by a domestic terrorist. Leaving my right arm mostly paralyzed and my strength and everyday abilities seriously comprised. I suffer very seriously with pain and PTSD, I spent over 11 months in the hospital medical and rehabilitation.
I was taught breathing techniques in rehab like these. I always thought stuff like this was touchy feely crap for the weak minded. I tried this today because I sink deeper into depression everyday. I wouldn't say I was hypnotized, like on a Bugs Bunny cartoon, but I was very relaxed. I took it seriously and couldn't believe 34 minutes passed that fast. If you look at my background, which doesn't matter if your the same kind of "Nah, we're not just gonna hug it out pal" kind of guy. If you really want to change this will help.
on June 7, 2014
These Mindifi apps are not free. I wish I had read the reviews first. Only the shell is free; you have to pay for each session. Most other apps like this offer at least one session free or a sample so you know what you're buying. Guided meditation and hypnosis sessions don't work the same for every person...
on May 20, 2014
Has the potential to be good, but downloaded the free app and 5 minutes in it cut out and asked for $20. It did not finish the supposed free session and that made me not trust the others if the free one didn't even work right. There are plenty of free hypnosis video's on YouTube that work better.
on June 18, 2015
How disappointing it is to be jolted because the app crashed! You cannot fast forward to the point it crashed either after rebooting...you have to start from the beginning. Until these bugs get fixed on the free trial, I am not shelling out any dollars to unlock other ones.
on February 22, 2015
I use this app for guided meditation. I don't like the word hypnosis because it implies a loss of control or will. This app has a great guide and the music and sound is very soothing. I use this app very regularly and have gotten almost all of the programs.
on March 18, 2014
These Hypnosis apps are amazing...I could do without the narrator in the beginning but I guess the purchased app does not have that but hey for Free you can't beat the quality and I am considering purchasing the full versions of all of the hypnosis because these are very useful to relax after a long stressed out day and because I beleive that , if used daily, they could help the negative self talk that I catch myself at at times. Over all 5 stars because this is the Best hypnosis, guided meditation or meditation for relaxing my mind and soul that I have found!!