THE PERSONAL POWER COURSE + FREE BONUS
Download This Great Book Today! Available to Read on Your Computer, MAC, Smartphone, Kindle Reader, iPad, or Tablet! FREE BONUS INCLUDED INSIDE!
Written by Wallace D. Wattles, author of The Science of Getting Rich, and edited and annotated by Tony Mase, a serious student of his works, this special enhanced version of The Personal Power Course includes:
- Updated language, sentence and paragraph structure for easier, faster reading.
- Lesson summaries for better understanding.
- Action steps to help you quickly apply what you learn.
- A glossary with simple definitions of important words and phrases.
- Self-study questions that provide a review and outline of key concepts.
- An introduction to point you in the right direction.
- A conclusion to make sure you didn't miss anything important along the way.
As an added bonus, the original text of The Personal Power Course is also included for you to read or refer to should you desire to do so, essentially giving you two books for the price of one!
Do You Want Health, Wealth, and Personal Achievement?
First published in 1909 as a series of lessons for a correspondence school marketed through Elizabeth Towne's monthly magazine The Nautilus, the leading new thought periodical of its day, and later republished in book form in 1922, The Personal Power Course by Wallace D. Wattles, who's best known for his classic masterpiece The Science of Getting Rich, will show you exactly how to use your own subconscious energies for health, wealth, and personal achievement.
To sweeten the deal, a free bonus has even been added to this book!
As a thank you for downloading this book, inside you'll receive free access to the publisher's "Constructive Science 101: 3 Keys to Getting What You Want" minicourse.
It's a 4-part email course sent to you every other day in which you'll discover Wallace D. Wattles' simple, easy-to-understand formula for success and lots more.
Plus, you'll get a free subscription to the publisher's Constructive Science Newsletter filled with all-new, 100% original self-development tips and strategies to skyrocket your success.
That minicourse and newsletter are yours for free as a thank you for downloading this book!
About the Author
Wallace D. Wattles (1860-1911), who's best known for his classic masterpiece The Science of Getting Rich, was a late 19th/early 20th century American author who primarily wrote new thought and self-development books and articles. Although very little is known about him, his works are widely quoted and remain in print.
Here's a Preview of What's Included Inside This Book...
- FREE BONUS
- Lesson 1: Fundamentals
- Lesson 2: The Physical Side of Health Culture
- Lesson 3: The Mental Side of Health Culture
- Lesson 4: The Physical Side of Wealth Culture
- Lesson 5: The Mental Side of Wealth Culture
- Lesson 6: The Development of Talent
- Lesson 7: The Retention of Youth
- Lesson 8: Marital Happiness
- Lesson 9: Special Application
- Lesson 10: Opportunity
- Appendix A: Glossary
- Appendix B: Self-Study Questions
- About Wallace D. Wattles
- About Tony Mase
- Other Books from Tony Mase
- Bonus Section: Original Text of The Personal Power Course
Get your copy today!
This book is jam-packed with information, straight from Wallace D. Wattles. You even get access to an invaluable free bonus!
If you want health, wealth, and personal achievement, scroll up and click or tap the "Buy..." button now. You really have nothing to lose!
See you on the inside.