- Paperback: 128 pages
- Publisher: IMPACT (July 17, 2015)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1440339236
- ISBN-13: 978-1440339233
- Product Dimensions: 8.2 x 0.5 x 10.1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 4.9 out of 5 stars See all reviews (19 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #55,838 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ $3.99 shipping
+ Free Shipping
Perspective Made Easy: A Step-by-Step Guide Paperback – July 17, 2015
The Amazon Book Review
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
From the Back Cover
"Perspective Made Easy" is a complete guide to understanding drawing in perspective and how to apply it. You will learn to create accurate drawings in one-, two- and three-point perspective, from space scenes to sunny beach parties. Sharing lessons learned from 12 years of teaching, Robbie Lee presents this fun, comic-book style art class to make drawing in perspective as clear as can be. Star-throwing ninjas, intergalactic spaceships and talking robots will help you understand alternative viewpoints, foreshortening, dimension and so much more!
You will learn to add depth to landscapes and provide focus to even the most chaotic alien invasions with simple, one-of-a-kind tips and techniques that will help you elevate your art to the next level.
- 25+ step-by-step demonstrations
- Drawing lessons for everything from the most basic shapes and figures to entire cities and beautiful landscapes
- Master one-, two- and three-point perspective
- Easy-to-follow comic book style instruction and easy-to-use exercises
- All the bases are covered--from techniques to draw horizontal and vertical lines, to incorporating realistic scale and elevation, to perfecting slopes and tilts
About the Author
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
Top Customer Reviews
So there you have it!