- Series: Thinking About Education Series
- Paperback: 144 pages
- Publisher: Teachers College Press; 5 edition (June 1, 2009)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0807749834
- ISBN-13: 978-0807749838
- Product Dimensions: 0.5 x 6.2 x 8.8 inches
- Shipping Weight: 7.2 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 3.7 out of 5 stars See all reviews (6 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #127,931 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Perspectives on Learning, Fifth Edition (Thinking About Education Series) 5th Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
Featured education & teaching resources
Explore these featured titles, sponsored by Springer. Learn more
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
"A well-written and readable book. Phillips and Soltis should be commended for bringing together these various perspectives on learning that can be used by both pre-service and in-service teachers. The case studies presented help illustrate the theories and should facilitate active class discussions." --The Professional Educator
About the Author
D. C. Phillips is Professor of Education and Philosophy Emeritus, School of Education at Stanford University. Jonas F. Soltis is William Heard Kilpatrick Professor Emeritus of Philosophy and Education at Teachers College, Columbia University.
Browse award-winning titles. See more
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?