Industrial Deals Beauty MagazinestoInspire STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning _baw _baw _baw  Introducing Echo Show Limited-time offer: All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-6 of 6 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 6 reviews
on March 30, 2013
Persuasion, Social Influence, and Compliance Gaining was purchased as a secondary text for a college course. It arrived quickly and was about 40% less than a used book in my college bookstore, so I was pleased with the price.

The book was useful in the course as a source of articles for the weekly-required research papers during the course. Some articles in the book were more interesting than others and a couple of the topics we did not cover in our course.

I was pleased with Amazon's price and fast delivery of this textbook.
on December 25, 2013
I choose the rating because the book is very good and gives you different definitions of the word Persuasion. This book is being used for my class COM 323 Persuasion and Argumentation. Lot of information that is helpful and knowledgeable to me. I would recommend this book to other college students.
on July 14, 2013
This book is extremely wordy with spelling errors and inconcise wording. There are other Persuasion texts that far exceed this book. Our college required this book. I will be telling them to look to another resource in the future. This book quotes sources from the 1970's. Extremely dated and as uninteresting as an instruction guide to build furniture! Super glad I bought it used, because it's being sold again as soon my class is through.
on March 11, 2012
This book came quickly and without any defects. Only a few pages highlighted, but the overall quality of the book was fine.
on January 26, 2011
I have order from Amazon several times but never had a problem with the books until now. I paid almost $40 for this book and it is in bad shape. I could not return it because my class had already started but I had to fight with the torn pages everytime I open the book! I know some books are not prefect unless you get them brand new but most used books I order from you guys have minor problems such as highlighted or underlined with a pen but this is ridiculous.

Thanks
Celia Johnson
on November 1, 2009
This was a text book for college. Could not give the seller a rating over 1 star because they listed it but it was out of stock. Caused me problems.