- Paperback: 782 pages
- Publisher: William Carey Library (June 13, 2013)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0878083901
- ISBN-13: 978-0878083909
- Product Dimensions: 7 x 1.6 x 9.9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2.9 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 4.6 out of 5 stars See all reviews (89 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #34,301 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Perspectives on the World Christian Movement: A Reader (Perspectives)
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
The Amazon Book Review
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Browse award-winning titles. See more
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
Top Customer Reviews
It's only weak point is organization, but I went through the book and put in sticky tabs on the articles I plan to use to help my people perceive who is ready to hear the gospel and sense that God is sending them to reach them for Jesus.
If you want to start your own missional community and bypass shortcomings with the missional community movement here in the United States, get this book!!