- File Size: 711 KB
- Print Length: 249 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publisher: Prism Book Group (April 29, 2015)
- Publication Date: April 29, 2015
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B00WY2623G
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#927,068 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
- #2221 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Religious & Inspirational Fiction > Christian > Romance > Mystery & Suspense
- #3085 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Religious & Inspirational Fiction > Christian > Mystery & Suspense
- #3181 in Books > Christian Books & Bibles > Literature & Fiction > Romance > Mystery & Suspense
|Print List Price:||$14.99|
Save $11.00 (73%)
Pesto and Potholes Kindle Edition
|New from||Used from|
|Length: 249 pages||Word Wise: Enabled||Enhanced Typesetting: Enabled|
|Page Flip: Enabled||
Matchbook Price: $0.00
For thousands of qualifying books, your past, present, and future print-edition purchases now lets you buy the Kindle edition for $2.99 or less. (Textbooks available for $9.99 or less.)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top Customer Reviews
When she attends a church gathering, she meets Antonio, owner and head chef of DeLuca’s Cucina. They’re attracted to each other, but he has been betrayed by his former fiancée and he, too, backs away from love.
But there’s that spark between them, and he becomes her hero. They learn through their love of God and faith in each other that maybe things might work out for them. Then they’re faced with a near tragedy and its aftermath and they struggle to find out if they’re strong enough to withstand it.
Great story and outstanding writing by Ms. Baganz. The characters are real and believable and the story reveals the injustices of abuse and the life some victims are forced to live. This is an excellent work with a meaningful message.
Love is elusive for Renata. It has betrayed her on so many levels, a dysfunctional family, an abusive marriage, a miscarriage. And if all of that isn't enough to bear, her pastor fails her by telling her to submit to a husband who beats her.
Renata finally works up the courage to leave, but it's no wonder she finds it difficult to trust again.
The story of how she overcomes her past and her fears is inspiring. Based on this, you might think the book will be too dark to appeal to you. But it will make you smile and even laugh as it unfolds and as you are introduced to some of the lovable and even zany characters.
And in the end, Renata finally finds the love she deserves.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Christian Books & Bibles > Literature & Fiction > Mystery & Suspense
- Books > Christian Books & Bibles > Literature & Fiction > Romance > Mystery & Suspense
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Religious & Inspirational Fiction > Romance
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Religion & Spirituality > Christian Books & Bibles > Christian Fiction > Mystery & Suspense
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Religion & Spirituality > Christian Books & Bibles > Christian Fiction > Romance > Mystery & Suspense