Pet Dreams Original Crate Covers
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
|Fabric Type||65% Poly/ 35% Cotton|
|Item Weight||1.6 Pounds|
About this item
- Fits Crates 42 in. L x 28 in. W x 30 in. H, CRATE NOT INCLUDED.
- The "OPEN FRONT" feature Provides Proper Ventilation and a view for your pet, let your dog breathe!
- CHOOSE A COLOR TO MATCH YOUR DÉCOR in brushed twill or luxe velour. Matching crate pads are available. Completely machine washable / dryer friendly.
- PET FRIENDLY MATERIALS, we have never coated our fabrics and never will. All coatings prevent breathability and can make a crate very hot! Warning, most Chinese companies are coating crate covers with PVC which can be toxic and carcinogenic.
- U.S. WOMEN OWNED SINCE 1999, Inventor of the ORIGINAL Crate Cover, Pad and Bumper!
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Crate Covers provide your dog with an inviting and secure den environment while making the crate attractive in your home. Veterinarians and dog trainers recommend covering the crate to reduce barking and stress. Pet Dreams Crate Covers do not have a front panel so your dog can have a view and plenty of ventilation! Choose the color that will look best in your home. Crate Covers are available in traditional and trendy colors to match your style and are completely machine washable. Pet Dreams Crate Covers coordinate with Sleep-eez crate pads so you can make your dog's crate his special place! Small: Fits Crates 24" LMedium: Fits Crates 30" LLarge: Fits Crates 36" LXlarge: Fits Crates 42" LCover only - Crate sold separately.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 42 x 28 x 31 inches; 1.6 Pounds
- Item model number : 36504
- Date First Available : October 3, 2013
- Manufacturer : Pet Dreams International
- ASIN : B00FLT0T56
- Customer Reviews:
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I want to note that the cover secures to the base with fabric ties...which might be a problem if your dog likes to chew/is an escape artist. If you are just starting to crate your puppy/dog or if they have crate anxiety then this might not be a great option. Our dog is well trained now so we don't keep her in her crate all day (we made it through puppyhood and adolescence!) but I could see this being shredded to bits had we bought it before when she was young and crated for long periods of time).
Also, if your dog IS experiencing crate anxiety, I HIGHLY recommend the CD "Through a Dog's Ear" by Joshua Leeds to help soothe your pup. It worked wonders for us and now it always plays when we leave our dog home alone.
I was a bit dissapoinoted that the cover was much thinner than I had expected it to be as more canvas and an insulator to hold heat inside the cage. I will probably use it was a pattern and sew one in canvas myself.
Also, as it's not terribly apparent in the picture, there is a small tie-down on each side of the open side of this cover.
A dog cage is usually longer than it is high (unless its aimed for a really strange dog). This left me with too much hanging down and not enough to cover the length of the cage.
Very strange. I'd recommend they change the description to indicate which of their measurements is H, which is L and which is Depth. Writing 36 (the longest measurement) first tells me the fabric is 36" LONG - which it is not.
I have returned mine.