Pet Gear AT3 All-Terrain Pet Stroller for cats and dogs up to 60-pounds, Red Poppy
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Large protective pet compartment with zippered opening for easy access
- Internal fleece pad with waterproof tray
- Storage basket and parent tray for all your pets extras
- Easy one-hand fold mechanism
- Interior dimensions 28 x 14.5 x 23-inches; for pets up to 60-pounds
Customers Also Shopped For
Would you like to give feedback on images?
Top Customer Reviews
I gave the unit a 4 because of the second Con and the fact that the first unit was defective due to how tightly they design the front.
- Excellent size for two cats (one fat one and one normal size) - you can probably even get three normal-sized cats in it comfortably
- It's so easy to push, pull, and go up and down stairs with (I live on the 2nd floor) - there is a certain "give" in the wheels when going up and down stairs as if the unit had shocks - a very nice feature and feel.
- Has ample storage - tray holder, the under cab pocket, and the tray on the bottom under this pocket
- Ride is very smooth
- It's nice that it collapses, even though it doesn't fold flat - front cab has to be unzippered for you to collapse
- Excellent brakes, though a little difficult for me to release once engaged
- Great design in that it has both a front and back entrance for your pets
- It's nice to have the rain cover just in case, though some may have a hard time figuring out how it goes on. I store it in the pocket under the cab.
- Assembly instructions are incomplete so you must guess a little
- Front cab is a bit tightly assembled so it is very difficult to zipper the front (this was the case on both the strollers I got--the torn one and its replacement). Since I don't fold the stroller, I keep the cab zippered in front and let the cats in the back.Read more ›
My kids say that this stroller is better than the one I had for them when they were babies--and they are right. This is stable, easy to steer, etc.
Oh, and when I get another show beagle, she will fit in, too. Such a deal!
(Oh, and I paid full price for mine, so the Friday sale price is amazing!!!)
I absolutely recommend it.
FYI: My dog is between 23-25 pounds
I appreciate the ability to continue walking and the extra workout I receive from extending my walk and the extra 25 pounds inside the stroller. The stroller maneuvers bumps and turns quite well.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I bought this stroller (the medium size) several years ago cause my old girl (50# pitbull) can't run with us anymore due to arthritis. Read morePublished on January 20, 2014 by MonkeyPig
Works well enough. The wheels and overall stroller is not as sturdy as I thought it would be. The stroller is beneficial when hiking, just hope it lasts.Published on May 2, 2013 by Barbara J Dierker
I have a tripod Australian Kelpie--a lot more energy that his existing legs can support
This stroller enables me to walk him in the park and whan he need to rest I can push... Read more
I have a 10 pound Yorkie-Poo that is heat intolerant. When warm weather arrived and I took up my walking routine, we instituted the use of this new three-wheel stroller. Read morePublished on July 18, 2012 by Bess
I have two big cats. One is 18 lbs but loooong and tall, not fat at all. The other is a med. sized 10 lbs butterball. They both fit in the stroller and they love it. Read morePublished on May 10, 2012 by Jennifer Banks
We bought this for our disabled dachshund and she loves it. We have taken her on trips with us to Niagara Falls and else where and this stroller travels easily. Read morePublished on February 15, 2012 by Amazon Customer
I lucked out and got this at a garage sale for $25, so besides being a steal, it's great for our little dog who has hip problems. Read morePublished on December 26, 2011 by Chris in Cooltown
As of today this stroller is advertised as the wrong model. The one you receive is the Pet Gear At3 II. Read morePublished on September 13, 2011 by Emma