- 10% OFF *LIMITED TIME OFFER* when you purchase 2 or more. Enter code MY2COMBS at checkout. Enter code MY2COMBS at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Pet Grooming Tool - 2 Sided Undercoat Rake for Cats & Dogs - Safe Dematting Comb for Easy Mats & Tangles Removing - No More Nasty Shedding and Flying Hair
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- 2-in-1 DUAL HEAD - Start with 9 teeth side for stubborn mats and tangles and finish with 17 teeth side for thinning and deshedding. Achieve faster and more professional dematting and grooming results!
- ABSOLUTELY SAFE TO YOUR PET - No-scratch rounded outside teeth gently massage the pet skin. Meanwhile, teeth inner side is sharp enough to smoothly cut through the toughest mats, tangles and knots.
- FORGET ABOUT SHEDDING! - Regular brushing easily removes dead undercoat so no fur goes flying. Skin massage ensures better blood circulation promoting healthy and shiny coat. Perfect for medium and long haired pets.
- ENJOY COMFORTABLE BRUSHING - Soft ergonomic anti-slip grip makes regular combing convenient & relaxed. No-rust stainless steel teeth are ultra DURABLE & EASY TO CLEAN.
- GET RID OF HAIR MESS... or GET A REFUND! - If, for whatever reason, you don't absolutely love your pet dematting rake, just contact us, and we'll refund every penny (or replace it, if there is an issue).
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Searching for the perfect Dematting Tool for your furry friend, but do not feel like spending time choosing the best variant?
You don't have to, we have done it for you!
Try our “Pat Your Pet” Dematting Rake and get rid of all that nasty mats, tangles and knots. Get healthy, shiny and well-groomed hair of your furry friend!
Mats don’t only make the coat look disheveled, but also irritate the skin and become a breeding ground for parasites. The pet starts scratching causing the mat to grow in size and the hair to get even more tangled.
But don’t panic! “Pat Your Pet” will help you to solve all your pet “hairy” issues with New Dual-Sided Dematting Comb!
BENEFITS & FEATURES
- You’ll get 2-in-1 grooming tool - Dual-sided comb has 9 teeth side for tough mats and tangles and 17 teeth side for thinning and de-shedding.
- Perfect for large and small breed animals with medium and long coat.
- Stop pulling the hair out - Slightly sharpened blades smoothly cut through the toughest mats.
- Reduce shedding – Regular brushing removes excess dead hair from your pet's undercoat.
- 100% Safe for your furry friend - Rounded teeth ends do not scratch or irritate the skin.
- Recommended by professional groomers for faster and more impressive grooming results.
As an extra bonus from Pet Your Pet you will get very cute “paw” tag for your cat or dog! Just attach it to your pet collar with your contact info engraved on the backside, and never worry about your beloved pet being lost.
So, what are you waiting for? As you see, we have thought everything out, our dematting tool is just what you need!
Press "ADD TO CART" now and when you do, consider getting two... one for you and one as a gift for a friend!
Have only the best moments with your furry friend and enjoy your clean house!
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
IngredientsNo-rust Stainless Steel and non-slip Rubber. Does not contain any harsh materials which could cause skin irritation or damage. Rounded edge teeth ensure safe grooming without painful scratching the skin.
DirectionsExamine the pet coat and look for tangles. Gently break out the mat and brush it out with the tool. Always comb in the direction of hair growth. Start with the 9 teeth side for stubborn tangles and mats. Finish with the 17 teeth side for thinning and de-shedding to reach the best grooming result.
Legal DisclaimerPat Your Pet is a Registered Brand and Trademark.
Seller Warranty DescriptionEvery order is protected by our 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE. If, for whatever reason, you don't absolutely love your pet dematting comb, just contact us, and we'll arrange a full refund for your order (or replace it, if there is an issue). BUY WITH COMPLETE CONFIDENCE.
Compare with similar items
Dematting Comb Tool for Dogs Cats Pet Grooming Undercoat Rake with Dual Side - Gently Removes Undercoat Knots Mats
MIU COLOR Pet Grooming Undercoat Rake Comb Dematting Tool, TPE + PP, 11 Teeth Wide(Blue)
GoPets Dematting Comb with 2 Sided Professional Grooming Rake for Cats & Dogs
PawsPamper Undercoat Rake for Small to Medium Dogs or Cats - 12 Blade Dematting Comb
Double Sided Pet Dematting Comb with 35 Blades, Dog Undercoat Rake for Removing Mats & Tangles, Pet Grooming Brush Tool for Small, Medium and Large Breed
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Pat your Pet||BENCMATE||MIU COLOR Shop||GoPets||PawsPamper||Kingpeony|
|Color||Black and Blue||Purple||Blue||Orange and Grey||Maple||blue & black|
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Update!!! Is it possible for something to be too good?!! Our cat still loves it!
I have two patient dogs who do well with grooming and don't mind this at all, but some dogs may not like the slight pull and tug required to get tough tangles out. The two-sided feature is really nice.
A good rule of thumb is to start with the wide side, if the brush gets stuck, stop tugging in that direction and lift up and away from the dog, then repeat that until the brush moves easily through the spot. Then switch to the narrower side and repeat. Typically any knots that this thing can't get I will have to cut with scissors but it does a pretty good job.