Your Memberships & Subscriptions
Follow the Author
Pet Loss Poems: To Heal Your Heart and Soul Kindle Edition
Are you suffering from pet loss grief and need a soft place to land? Discover a collection of forty-one poems to help your heart with this tough journey.
Are you wanting a compassionate way to reveal your emotions of grief? Are you wanting to take a heartfelt journey towards healing your heart? Do you want to connect with your beloved companion in a creative way? International bestselling author Wendy Van de Poll is the founder of the Center for Pet Loss Grief and has over twenty years of bereavement coaching experience. Now she’s here to reassure you to take a breath and consume the enchanting wisdom the animals share.
Pet Loss Poems: To Heal Your Heart and Soul is a sensitive and compassionate book of poetry for finding peace and finding yourself blessed for the life you shared with your companion. As you read these poems you will be able to find peace, joy, and compassion for your heart as you experience the stories that these poems tell.
In Pet Loss Poems: To Heal Your Heart and Soul?, you’ll discover:
- The amazing perceptions of animals
- Their instinctive skills that want to share with us
- How their generosity heals
- Ways they appreciate us humans
- Purposeful memories to create, by ordering your own personalized pet loss poem, and much, much more!
Pet Loss Poems: To Heal Your Heart and Soul will help you never to feel alone again with your pet loss grief. If you need a holding hand, a compassionate and creative way to make the most of this sad time, then you’ll be grateful for Wendy Van de Poll’s book to treasuring your pet through the gift of the poetic word
Get Pet Loss Poems: To Heal Your Heart and Soul to help you cope with your grief journey today.
Poignant poems of love and loss...Pamala P. Messinger, Best-selling author
Understanding and touching...Karen, Amazon Customer
Food for the Pet Lovers Soul...Rev. M. Dehl, Best-selling author
From the Author
- ASIN : B07JZ7RCMT
- Publisher : Spirit Paw Press, LLC (October 28, 2018)
- Publication date : October 28, 2018
- Language : English
- File size : 1072 KB
- Simultaneous device usage : Unlimited
- Text-to-Speech : Enabled
- Screen Reader : Supported
- Enhanced typesetting : Enabled
- X-Ray : Not Enabled
- Word Wise : Not Enabled
- Sticky notes : On Kindle Scribe
- Print length : 74 pages
- Best Sellers Rank: #856,346 in Kindle Store (See Top 100 in Kindle Store)
- Customer Reviews:
About the author
Reviewed in the United States on November 11, 2018
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
By Pjf on November 11, 2018